Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 51. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is this scam still alive?
Yeah , I am happy that i converted the ICO funds to waves the very moment it launched on DEX.
This project is classical example of white scam. Nearly a year has pssed and yet no Prototype launched.

Launching mainnet and you're calling scam...Wake up this is a huge break through. Go spam negative sentiment elsewhere.

Great job to the Wagger team for launching mainnet and moving forward.
Wake up, it's just rebranded PivX. You should at least expect some betting functionality on top of it in a spawn of a year, not just changing every occurrence of "pivx" to "wagerr", or minor tweaks. So he has a valid point.

Wake up, mainnet is not just rebranded pivx. You expect more from this coin than others? Most coins take years to produce a working product, instant gratification noobs in crytpo.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Paging uw0tm80, paging uw0tm80! Why so quiet now? Nothing to say or did someone finally pinch the copper from the electric line going into your parent's hut, assclown?  Grin
Activity: 6
Yeah , I am happy that i converted the ICO funds to waves the very moment it launched on DEX.
This project is classical example of white scam. Nearly a year has pssed and yet no Prototype launched.

Launching mainnet and you're calling scam...Wake up this is a huge break through. Go spam negative sentiment elsewhere.

Wake up, it's just rebranded PivX. You should at least expect some betting functionality on top of it in a spawn of a year, not just changing every occurrence of "pivx" to "wagerr", or minor tweaks. So he has a valid point.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Can I leave the tokens on the waves-exchange? Or will they be worthless if I don`t send them to the wagerr-wallet?
Activity: 4
Will WGR be on other exchanges besides waves dex where the volume is very low.

Yes, David Mah said that he negotiated "contract" with some exchange, we don't know which one it's gonna be yet. More info is coming soon.
Activity: 123
Will WGR be on other exchanges besides waves dex where the volume is very low.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi. How many users do developers expect to see, let’s say, in 1-2 years?
Activity: 200
Merit: 42
I guess I am just dumb, why do you need 3 years and all this money for?

you are 100% missing the really good questions forget the blockchain stuff what about the gambling questions.

When will lines come out?
how much support will there be?
how many events will be covered?
because all the other directbet type  which this basically is have failed and failed hard.
What about people like US stepping in and trying to block the site where people place wagers?
99% of real gamblers dont touch even betfair because it does not have enough cash available to wager and the lines are bad and slow to adjust with users adding them.

there are so many gambling questions they do not even come close to answering.

they say the fee is 2 to 4% of what? because Pinnacle who has the best odds in the world is at what 1.22% per side wagered??

I asked this exact question on telegram and they booted me out, shows how much they stand behind this garbage, the block from here is coming soon and delete my posts I am sure.
Activity: 1
Been following this thread for a while and am a completely Newbie to the whole crypto thing but am i missing something here regarding Wagerr?
Would i need to exchange other cryptos/fiats in order to place a wager on the platform? and if so, what are the benefits of acquiring Wagerr tokens now?
Should be grateful if someone can explain but am i thinking too simplistically - exchange to coin, place wager, if won then change back to the initial crypto/fiat....surely at similar exchange prices at initial exchange and withdrawal times?
I just dont see what the point of buying Wagerr tokens now will be. Obviously made sense at the ICO stage.
Thanks guys
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hi, it has been quite a while now that I last checked the thread here. What is the situation with Wagerr as of now? How far have they gotten with development?

Everything looks good. Mainnet is live, wallets are a solid build, coins swap in the next few days, masternodes will go live next week, price is increasing, new exchange will be listing WGR in the next 2,3 weeks. H2H betting is still set to release at the end of Q1 I think.

So wagerr leave waves exchange ... how your able to get rewards after 10 000 block...

If you have 25k+ WGR you can set up a masternode and get rewards after 10k block. If you have less, you can leave the coins in the wallet to stake and get rewards (lower than MN) that way.

where did you read that?

Telegram & Discord...

i apologize but i haven't visited the WGR forum in several months, so am out of loop. I still have my coin on their platform from ICO,i never transferred it. anyway, wondering what WGR is swapping to and will mine automatically be swapped since it's still on their platform. Also can someone plz link me the process on how to set up their masternode or is it similar to others where you have to get a vps and etc. Also plz what is the estimated roi for the masternode. I apologize for the several question, it just feel dauting having to peruse thru several page to find those info.

Not sure about automatic swapping, could be.
Similar process, any Dash masternode guide should be good. But you know, there is no hurry. Block rewards only after 10k block (now at 2740), guides for all (swap & mn setup) should be available in 1-2 days.
There are a couple of spreadsheets available for that (ROI) - here and here

Good to know:

Annual Coin Supply: +1%
Block Time: 60 seconds
Total Block Reward: 3.8 WGR
Masternode Share: 2.85 WGR
Staking Wallet Share: .95 WGR
Oracle Share: 2.85 WGR (MN share) + betting fees

(please give +merit if this post is useful to you)

Thank a lot. one more thing, since MN is still awhile away. Do you know if POS is already activated? i.e can i download the wallet and transfer my coin to start staking or will that commence with MN implementation

You can definitely download the wallet. I suggest you do so, if for no other reason than to check how good it works, how stable and fast it is.
As far as I know all rewards start at block 10k (masternodes & PoS), which should be Wednesday/Thursday next week.
The reason being that no one is in an advantage or disadvantage. A very nice move from the devs from my position, a fair start for us all.

Thanks man, really appreciate it
Activity: 10

Activity: 34
Fantastic update! I don't have enough for MN, but I will be staking as soon as possible.
Can't wait for world cup! Wagerr to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi, it has been quite a while now that I last checked the thread here. What is the situation with Wagerr as of now? How far have they gotten with development?

Everything looks good. Mainnet is live, wallets are a solid build, coins swap in the next few days, masternodes will go live next week, price is increasing, new exchange will be listing WGR in the next 2,3 weeks. H2H betting is still set to release at the end of Q1 I think.

So wagerr leave waves exchange ... how your able to get rewards after 10 000 block...

If you have 25k+ WGR you can set up a masternode and get rewards after 10k block. If you have less, you can leave the coins in the wallet to stake and get rewards (lower than MN) that way.

where did you read that?

Telegram & Discord...

i apologize but i haven't visited the WGR forum in several months, so am out of loop. I still have my coin on their platform from ICO,i never transferred it. anyway, wondering what WGR is swapping to and will mine automatically be swapped since it's still on their platform. Also can someone plz link me the process on how to set up their masternode or is it similar to others where you have to get a vps and etc. Also plz what is the estimated roi for the masternode. I apologize for the several question, it just feel dauting having to peruse thru several page to find those info.

Similar process, any Dash masternode guide should be good. But you know, there is no hurry. Block rewards only after 10k block (now at 2740), guides for all (swap & mn setup) should be available in 1-2 days.

Good to know:

Thank a lot. one more thing, since MN is still awhile away. Do you know if POS is already activated? i.e can i download the wallet and transfer my coin to start staking or will that commence with MN implementation

You can definitely download the wallet. I suggest you do so, if for no other reason than to check how good it works, how stable and fast it is.
As far as I know all rewards start at block 10k (masternodes & PoS), which should be Wednesday/Thursday next week.
The reason being that no one is in an advantage or disadvantage. A very nice move from the devs from my position, a fair start for us all.

where did you read that?

Telegram & Discord...

Good to know:

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

where did you read that?

Telegram & Discord...

Good to know:

Activity: 14
Good project, wish you more success!
I cannot transfer wgr from waves to the wagerr wallet. Waves says its an invalid address. Wagerr and waves need to speak to each other.
Why? Mainnet is up and running, ready for masternodes.
Activity: 8

where did you read that?
Pages:
Jump to: