Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 49. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Bitcoin has increased more than 6 times in price, Ethereum 4 times since the Wager ICO.
Could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology.. Lol

How is it not up? I paid .05 cents per coin?

Exactly, but no point in arguing with investards like RhinoTrader... they aren't so good with the maffs  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Bitcoin has increased more than 6 times in price, Ethereum 4 times since the Wager ICO.
Could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology.. Lol

How is it not up? I paid .05 cents per coin?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

My math shows WGR up 5.5 times from ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
wagerr wallet wont process block 5532... tried rebuilding index and deleting local blockchain folders

Same for everyone. They're pushing a new wallet release soon.

ahh, very good.
Activity: 251
Official
wagerr wallet wont process block 5532... tried rebuilding index and deleting local blockchain folders

Same for everyone. They're pushing a new wallet release soon.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I followed all the instructions with small amounts, but still no WGR received in mainnet wallet. How long it can take to be processed? Is it mannual process with gateway address?

I also have not received WGR in the wallet, maybe there will be a delay for this, we must be patient.
Activity: 307
Activity: 252
I put together a quick guide on how to set up the wagerr wallet on a linux VPS if anyone is interested.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/setting-up-wagerr-wallet-on-linux-vps

I will add additional info on activating the masternodes once more info becomes available from the team.

Great stuff.
I was thinking about doing a video on MN setup without VPS (for those with fast & 100% uptime connections)

Nice to see that the Wagerr mainnet wallet is released now. Can someone tell me how many WGR need for run a masternode?
I've my token on my Wave platform, i can send directly to the new wager wallet?

Thanks a lot

You need 25k. Last time to get it cheap IMHO, after new exch listing price should make a nice move, I'm confident about that.
Guide for transferring from waves here
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I put together a quick guide on how to set up the wagerr wallet on a linux VPS if anyone is interested.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/setting-up-wagerr-wallet-on-linux-vps

I will add additional info on activating the masternodes once more info becomes available from the team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I followed all the instructions with small amounts, but still no WGR received in mainnet wallet. How long it can take to be processed? Is it mannual process with gateway address?

I had no option for a small amount as i was sending it from wagerr site, so i had to send the whole lot. But i see it in the wallet, the problem is that it does not confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I downloaded the windows wallet and withdrew my coins from wagerr i see them in my wallet but still not 1 confirmation, been more than 30 min. How long does it take?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The OS X wallet does not work, I get this error:

High Sierra not supported with this build

Pityfull fucks, another huge delay. Shame on you, yellow monkeys!

Wow, super racist remarks... then CBF'd doing any research to figure out that High Sierra support is currently underway.

Not the kind of person people want to help out are you.

I don't care about your opinion, nigger.

The wallet malfunction is not my responsibility.

Faggot, most users in USA are on OS X, so the WGR team should care and care ASAP!
Activity: 491
Nice to see that the Wagerr mainnet wallet is released now. Can someone tell me how many WGR need for run a masternode?
I've my token on my Wave platform, i can send directly to the new wager wallet?

Thanks a lot
Activity: 56
I would like to swap my coins, but I can't withdraw my tokens from wagerr.com because I don't receive the email to confirm the withdrawal. Is somebody from the wagerr team here?
You will have to use waves beta I think

For this I would also need to withdraw the tokens from wagerr.com, which I can't.

Hmm, okay. Not sure if ur on discord but these guys tend to help you fast. Here's an invite https://discord.gg/au7sZh
Activity: 56
I was expecting with this process of transferring to personal wallets increase in value bit seems people still are waiting. Off course we can't compare current price with those of few days ago. I hope from here just good updates and constant increase in value will be noted.
I expect an exchange listing within 2-3 days
Activity: 448
I would like to swap my coins, but I can't withdraw my tokens from wagerr.com because I don't receive the email to confirm the withdrawal. Is somebody from the wagerr team here?
You will have to use waves beta I think

For this I would also need to withdraw the tokens from wagerr.com, which I can't.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I was expecting with this process of transferring to personal wallets increase in value bit seems people still are waiting. Off course we can't compare current price with those of few days ago. I hope from here just good updates and constant increase in value will be noted.
Pages:
Jump to: