Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 82. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dont trade on Yobit if u can avoid it m8.

So true... All those small exchanges are kind of shady, I have had some bad experiences with yobit too, as well as with liqui. But for WGR its so true, just use the waves DEX, nothing can happen there, as its a decentralized exchange. No need to worry about wallet maintainance and shit.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
@Wagerr TEAM YOBIT wagerr wallet is in mantainance for some time now, can you guys get a hold of them please? this doesnt seem right!

Dont trade on Yobit if u can avoid it m8.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
@Wagerr TEAM YOBIT wagerr wallet is in mantainance for some time now, can you guys get a hold of them please? this doesnt seem right!
How the Hell do I bet? I just wanted to bet on the UM Clemson Game tonight and I can't even do that? can someone please send instructions or link for it?

Huh Huh Huh

Mate, Wagerr mainnet is going to be launched in Q1 2018. You cant bet on anything yet. The only thing one could bet on was the mayweather mcgregor fight, but this was a special event and was conducted via the Waves network.
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Is there an instruction for the masternode?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How the Hell do I bet? I just wanted to bet on the UM Clemson Game tonight and I can't even do that? can someone please send instructions or link for it?

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 395
Hi all does this projecto not have a qt wallet for staking seeing it is a POS coin? Is there a discord for thid Project?

not for now,, because the mainnet is not launch for now,, next years mainnet will be launch
here is the full informations about wagerr
https://news.wagerr.com/mainnet-testnet-launch-january-15th-are-you-in/
Activity: 157
Hi all does this projecto not have a qt wallet for staking seeing it is a POS coin? Is there a discord for thid Project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
It's good to see finally some action regarding this coin. I'm happy, that the launch will happen soon, but I thought that the on-chain betting and the dynamic odds balancing would happen sooner. But of course as it's a new tech for blockchain, it's need to be tested throughly.
Activity: 99
so many hopes for the masternode) Everyone wants make a fortune with masternodes. But there are only 2500 and thats why I wish you good luck guys
Where did you see there is upper limit 2500 masternodes? I don't think its true because it would not make any sense. I expect that total count of masternodes is not limited by anything else except declared minimum token amount requirement.

It's 2000
Activity: 167
The devs has no communication on Bitcoin Forum or Discord channel. Why dont they try to post? My concern is that no real communication from the devs.

There was a few of us that had this concern, but if you read last 5 pages or so, lotuspod has been very informative and the insights he brings ensures that btctalk know whats going on.

Its been interesting to watch Wagerr, as crypto is very ADHD. We all want profits and results yesterday, and will abandon the ship on the smell of a oily rag. Wagerr may show crypto that patience pays off, and that a good project requires time and investment. January is going to be very interesting.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
so many hopes for the masternode) Everyone wants make a fortune with masternodes. But there are only 2500 and thats why I wish you good luck guys
Where did you see there is upper limit 2500 masternodes? I don't think its true because it would not make any sense. I expect that total count of masternodes is not limited by anything else except declared minimum token amount requirement.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
When will roughly add a coin to normal exchanges?
Activity: 126
The devs has no communication on Bitcoin Forum or Discord channel. Why dont they try to post? My concern is that no real communication from the devs.
Activity: 491
Big pump (>50%) is going now, what a reason? Just pump or news? I didn`t find any important news about WGR.
The main trouble is that WGR is trading at Waves Decentralized Exchange (90% of all trading with this coin).

I don't really consider this a pump.  Price is just recovering from a major price decrease.  ICO was 5 to 10cents per WGR depending on which round you purchased them in.  WGR will soon be it's own platform and will no longer be on the Waves platform.  I hope to see WGR on some of the large exchanges. 

When wagger will have a blockchain this mean that will be a token swap? Someone know this details?
Activity: 645
Big pump (>50%) is going now, what a reason? Just pump or news? I didn`t find any important news about WGR.
The main trouble is that WGR is trading at Waves Decentralized Exchange (90% of all trading with this coin).

I don't really consider this a pump.  Price is just recovering from a major price decrease.  ICO was 5 to 10cents per WGR depending on which round you purchased them in.  WGR will soon be it's own platform and will no longer be on the Waves platform.  I hope to see WGR on some of the large exchanges. 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

https://news.wagerr.com/mainnet-testnet-launch-january-15th-are-you-in/
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Can someone give me some link or some information where is explained how to staking coin and wich are the rewards for it?

Oh one can do that? I didnt knew that WGR was proof of stake. This makes it even better. I'm also considering setting up a masternode if I can somehow get it to work. Never done this before. What will decide if you can be one of the masternodes (besides of having 25k WGR) ?
Activity: 491
Can someone give me some link or some information where is explained how to staking coin and wich are the rewards for it?
Pages:
Jump to: