Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 85. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
did anybody calculate,  how much cost the coin now?

You don't have to calculate: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wagerr/

thank you for your response. but I mean,  did anybody calculate,  which  ROI can we expect from masternode?

The ROI from the masternode shall be variable.
Though how more people use wagerr, the ROI for the masternodes is bigger.

ROI investment has many variables.. for example, $ value of bets places, nodes running at that particular time, and the current value of the coin in comparison to the actual price you paid.

At current prices you should be able to accumulate enough Wagerr to set up a node for less than 2000USD. When this takes off, your ROI will be a 3 if not 4 figure percentage based on current buy price.

then, coming back to my question. I am very interested to make bets with big money. then for me, each 0.01 in the coefficient has a value. from where does wagerr will take the line?

Yes I have been pondering this question for some time too.

It would be very useful to know how the odds compilation will work for on-chain betting. If the Wagerr team cannot put out accurate prices for the markets it will cover then the whole operation will just be the same as a soft bookie that is going to get torn apart by shrewd punters.

I'm mostly invested in Wagerr because I want to use the actual betting service (I'm also invested because i think this could be a very valuable crypto ecosystem in the future). But unlimited bet sizes at a bookie that doesn't restrict accounts is unheard of... and there's a reason for that. A bookie that doesn't protect itself from smart bettors will get destroyed. So my question is how will Wagerr protect itself from bettors that know how to beat the book? If bettors aren't restricted then the only way to protect yourself as a bookie is to put out accurate odds and that is very very hard to do.

how are you going to attract players? the best odds, I do not believe in this, I'm still waiting for a clear answer
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

thank you for your response. but I mean,  did anybody calculate,  which  ROI can we expect from masternode?

ROI investment has many variables.. for example, $ value of bets places, nodes running at that particular time, and the current value of the coin in comparison to the actual price you paid.

At current prices you should be able to accumulate enough Wagerr to set up a node for less than 2000USD. When this takes off, your ROI will be a 3 if not 4 figure percentage based on current buy price.

then, coming back to my question. I am very interested to make bets with big money. then for me, each 0.01 in the coefficient has a value. from where does wagerr will take the line?

Yes I have been pondering this question for some time too.

It would be very useful to know how the odds compilation will work for on-chain betting. If the Wagerr team cannot put out accurate prices for the markets it will cover then the whole operation will just be the same as a soft bookie that is going to get torn apart by shrewd punters.

I'm mostly invested in Wagerr because I want to use the actual betting service (I'm also invested because i think this could be a very valuable crypto ecosystem in the future). But unlimited bet sizes at a bookie that doesn't restrict accounts is unheard of... and there's a reason for that. A bookie that doesn't protect itself from smart bettors will get destroyed. So my question is how will Wagerr protect itself from bettors that know how to beat the book? If bettors aren't restricted then the only way to protect yourself as a bookie is to put out accurate odds and that is very very hard to do.

did anybody calculate,  how much cost the coin now?

thank you for your response. but I mean,  did anybody calculate,  which  ROI can we expect from masternode?

hello, thank you. it is understandable, but anyhow, would be interesting to know some range. 5-20 % not so interesting
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

thank you for your response. but I mean,  did anybody calculate,  which  ROI can we expect from masternode?

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck

feck me i thought i only needed 2000 coins for a MN... so it's 25000?

Yes. 25000 are needed for a masternode.

interesting to know
did anybody calculate,  how much cost the coin now? and which ROI can we expect from masternode?
I dont' know , why people ignored my question.
I would like to ask since  wager is a bookmaker, but how will it relate to arbitration situation?
what about odds? do they plan to analize the market them self or buy odds ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Yes. 25000 are needed for a masternode.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Once Wagerr is up and running on mainnet, I hope the team starts marketing the project heavily before the World Cup.  The event will bring huge amounts of bettors to Wagerr. 
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Are these really the escrow balances?  They have over $12M of BTC plus the LTC, ETH, ETC...and the market cap is only about $10M?  

Essentially the market is attributing negative value to Wagerr?!   What am I missing here?

The development was delayed, after that some people dumped their wagerr because they panicked or lost trust in the project.
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Activity: 167

You're right, it is in order - the latest fud campaign you're seeing is just a few guys who congregate here lately since they got blocked from our slack/discord and had their crazy, non-constructive posts from the subreddit removed.  I can assure you that serious work is being done and the Jan 15th release date is still a go.  Those guys have already wasted more than enough of my time, if they decide to flood the Wagerr thread here there's really nothing I can do about it.  

It's a disservice to you guys too, since it reduces or removes any meaningful two-way conversation that would normally be possible between the team and the community here.  

Instead we're trying to provide other reliable options for (somewhat) serious people to get their questions and concerns answered.  We try to be fairly free and open-minded and we've even included a trading/speculation channel where people are free to discuss other coins and their advantages/disadvantages, even coins that some may see as directly competing with wgr.  You can also pull current btc/alt info and graphs directly from Coinmarketcap straight to our Discord with a simple command, I made sure to add it for you guys Wink

One question I did see that I can quickly answer is that the Bcash is treated the same as any other resource raised and will be used to improve the network...no worries, nobody is just going to walk away with it.

Nice update, thank you lotuspod. Sounds like things are going well, let you get back to it  Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

You're right, it is in order - the latest fud campaign you're seeing is just a few guys who congregate here lately since they got blocked from our slack/discord and had their crazy, non-constructive posts from the subreddit removed.  I can assure you that serious work is being done and the Jan 15th release date is still a go.  Those guys have already wasted more than enough of my time, if they decide to flood the Wagerr thread here there's really nothing I can do about it.  

It's a disservice to you guys too, since it reduces or removes any meaningful two-way conversation that would normally be possible between the team and the community here.  

Instead we're trying to provide other reliable options for (somewhat) serious people to get their questions and concerns answered.  We try to be fairly free and open-minded and we've even included a trading/speculation channel where people are free to discuss other coins and their advantages/disadvantages, even coins that some may see as directly competing with wgr.  You can also pull current btc/alt info and graphs directly from Coinmarketcap straight to our Discord with a simple command, I made sure to add it for you guys Wink

One question I did see that I can quickly answer is that the Bcash is treated the same as any other resource raised and will be used to improve the network...no worries, nobody is just going to walk away with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
At the current level, few important news from the development team  Shocked. The last news was the launch of Testnet + Mainnet on January 15, 2018!

We continue to wait further. I bought a few more WGR tokens. Interestingly, there are already too many competitors.

I am sure patience will pay off with Wagerr. They have done a lot for success even tough many things didn't go well. But they never stopped trying and I am sure they learned their lessons.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
At the current level, few important news from the development team  Shocked. The last news was the launch of Testnet + Mainnet on January 15, 2018!

We continue to wait further. I bought a few more WGR tokens. Interestingly, there are already too many competitors.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
yes...soooo?  wait for fucking jan. 15th then, it's not that hard LOL

it does suck to HOLDOR forever here but....returns SHOULD be more than worth it when this thing flies in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: