Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 87. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
because of popular demand i have generate a telegram team , i'll be there answering questions and upgrading customers capital t.me/wagerrico

Is this an official Wagerr telegram?  Are you a member of the Wagerr Team or just a supporter?  It would be helpful if you introduced yourself. 
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I'm Not Found Facebook Bounty, Can Explain?

Why did you wait so long?  Bounties have been paid out a long time ago.  I am not sure if you can still claim them but you can try to contact one of the team members on the Wagerr Discord and see if someone can help you claim it. 
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I'm Not Found Facebook Bounty, Can Explain?
Activity: 41
the bitcoin has tripled so has the bitcoin cash and we will not benefit one bit
tryed talking to david mah on discord and he responded like he was going through a drug induced ego death and it made me realise that this shit needs to be dead
i honestly do not know why i invested in this grade a piece of fucking shit i voiced my concerns on their discord and im banned and new people cannot sign up for discord these guys are getting ready for an exit scam i had a little bit which i promptly got rid of and i will advice you to, this piece of shit will never make it as the bettor must not only buy bitcoin but then exchange it and even when they win the currency is fucking volatile so it wont work, big bettors my take it up but the dumpers will ensure no one ever buys it whoever invested was a fucking chump so was i i have wrote off the few thousand i invested and put it down to experience
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
They again posted the mainnet lease on 15th january. So the should be confident with this date. If they can't hold it, this project will die I guess.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Wagerr really needs Bittrex as an exchange, or at least Liqui  Smiley

Wagerr does need to get on higher volume trading exchanges.  I like Bittrex and Liqui.  Binance is also a very popular one that will help Wagerr's trading volume.  I think the team is waiting until the release on mainnet before pushing the exchanges. 

Problem is it's bit like the chicken and the egg problem. If larger exchange check the volume for Wagerr I doubt there will be any interest in listing the coin. Maybe the mainnet release brings a whole new lot of people in.

I am sure if the mainnet is released the volume will grow. When it's possible to use the oracle masternodes and wagering is life than the volume will eventually grow more.

Hope it's done before the world champions soccer in 2018.

Yes and I hope the oracle masternodes operate exactly and as reliably as intended. Although I hope there won't be any, it is still possible there awesome drawbacks on our way to success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Wagger came out like one huge dissapointment to us all. We deserve more activiy from the developers team..

It does seem like this project is deeaaaddd.

This teaches us a valuable lesson. Never invest in Waves tokens. None of them had been successful so far.
I really wished Wagerr to change this but I see no hope now. I don't know if it can see ICO price again.

Let's hope when Waves release their new DEX all tokens will rise according.

The main issue about Wagerr was not being listed elsewhere! Waves DEX has a very low volume.
They couldn't create the market that EtherDelta could. Don't know why, the "exchange" is pretty similar.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
this is a working project, but it takes time!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This teaches us a valuable lesson. Never invest in Waves tokens. None of them had been successful so far.
I really wished Wagerr to change this but I see no hope now. I don't know if it can see ICO price again.

WGR has been holding at initial ICO price for quite awhile now. Don't worry things will pick up after Jan 15th.

This isn't true even in USD value. Wagerr dropped %50 based on USD value. Not to mention BTC value because it hurts.
What's happening in January 15 by the way? What's the latest news?

Dude, the ICO price started at $0.05 USD. That is where it is now. It only dropped for those people who bought in at a later time. January 15th is mainnet release.

That would be 90% of the investors since only one out of ten round was 5 cents.
The other 9 rounds were all more expensive than that.

So yes, in fact 90% of investors are currently sitting on a coin thats trading below ICO price.
That is if theyre dumb enough to still be holding on to this shitcoin of course  Grin

Its also highly unlikely that the devs will keep the January 15th deadline.
Seeing that they have posted ZERO news or updates so far about the dev process.

They do post stupid shit on twitter and reddit all the time. Like Dr. David MD "talking" to the CCO of Stox (which already had a working beta 2 months after ICO unlike the wagerr clowns).
So its safe to assume that if they had made any progress, they would talk about it. But they dont.

I think that the main problem is tiny team of developers. They have good idea but it is difficult to turn it into a real thing. It takes time. They don't have professional community manager and PR team. So, you shouldn't expect too much. It still has potential if things will be fixed.
Activity: 59

WGR has been holding at initial ICO price for quite awhile now. Don't worry things will pick up after Jan 15th.

This isn't true even in USD value. Wagerr dropped %50 based on USD value. Not to mention BTC value because it hurts.

Dude, the ICO price started at $0.05 USD. That is where it is now. It only dropped for those people who bought in at a later time. January 15th is mainnet release.

That would be 90% of the investors since only one out of ten round was 5 cents.
The other 9 rounds were all more expensive than that.

So yes, in fact 90% of investors are currently sitting on a coin thats trading below ICO price.
That is if theyre dumb enough to still be holding on to this shitcoin of course  Grin

Its also highly unlikely that the devs will keep the January 15th deadline.
Seeing that they have posted ZERO news or updates so far about the dev process.

They do post stupid shit on twitter and reddit all the time. Like Dr. David MD "talking" to the CCO of Stox (which already had a working beta 2 months after ICO unlike the wagerr clowns).
So its safe to assume that if they had made any progress, they would talk about it. But they dont.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
does anyone know ico price in btc price/satoshi please

Thanks
Activity: 508
Merit: 501

Activity: 59
Ayo wagerrcucks.
Hows that killer investment working out for you?

Oh wow that coin is really in the shitter huh?
That chart looks brutal.

Well dont worry boys. Just keep on hodling those bags.
Those iron hands will pay off one day for sure.
Mainnet any minute now!

And dont worry if they dont hit their January 15 date.
These devs will deliver for sure LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Wagger came out like one huge dissapointment to us all. We deserve more activiy from the developers team..

Activity: 215
Merit: 13

project was never meant to get profits to investors, i hardly see if the price of WGR tokens have ever went up than its ICO price. I had invested 0.41 BTC during 2nd round and cashed out at a loss just after ICO.

Ofcource this project is meant to make profits.
Do you even realize where you invested in?
Not every ICO pumps 10X right after OXO.

The product needs to be written from scratch so it takes time before there is an useable product.
But when there is an useable product there is potential profit to make.

What is OXO?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

project was never meant to get profits to investors, i hardly see if the price of WGR tokens have ever went up than its ICO price. I had invested 0.41 BTC during 2nd round and cashed out at a loss just after ICO.

Ofcource this project is meant to make profits.
Do you even realize where you invested in?
Not every ICO pumps 10X right after OXO.

The product needs to be written from scratch so it takes time before there is an useable product.
But when there is an useable product there is potential profit to make.
Hopefully you are right and they come up with something good, also i don't get why they can't simply add WGR to other exchange at least Cryptopia lol
It would be much better if devs would be active here on forum , but probably they just spending the ICO money (It seems like that) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you are searching for dev activity than you should watch their discord channel.
Their is the most activity about wgr at this moment.

I have to admit that it should be great if there is also some activity here.
Pages:
Jump to: