Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 99. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
sports betting marketplace is multi trillion dollar business. i sure WGR have a bright future
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I felt dupe by WAGGER team, they talk much and offer less, the token has lost 65% in BTC of the ICO price I bought into it, all the masternodes and those promises have not been seen or implemented, it is better for the team to start delivering on their promises

early backers was $0.05 so the last round was $0.10 so down 50%. not too bad.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
k any dev updates?  jesus this thing is fucking dead...................but it is a long term play ugh.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

WGR best blast off to $1usd and beyond early 2018!

ALSO hurry the fuck up and get on trex for main net launch!
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
The sports betting world is HUGE and IF they can pull it off and even gain 0.5% of marketshare then the price will moon.

If they can get %0.0005 that would be huge. Sports betting marketplace is multi trillion dollar business.
That's not very possible though. Even if it goes slightly over ICO price I'd sell my coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I agree. It is definitely sad about the WGR price. I invested quite heavily into the ICO and still have some faith. The sports betting world is HUGE and IF they can pull it off and even gain 0.5% of marketshare then the price will moon.

That being said, I am definitely giving them some more time, but will seriously begin looking at cutting my losses this summer. But who knows, can't predict the future
Accumulate and hold.  Smart money
Has anyone traded Wagerr using Tidex exchange?

Coinmarketcap doesn't show any volume in Tidex for Wagerr. All volume come from Waves DEX.
60k USD total 24h volume, very low. Price is very low. Demand is almost none.
Activity: 238
Has anyone traded Wagerr using Tidex exchange?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I felt dupe by WAGGER team, they talk much and offer less, the token has lost 65% in BTC of the ICO price I bought into it, all the masternodes and those promises have not been seen or implemented, it is better for the team to start delivering on their promises
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I just liquidated my WAGERR.  I was aboard since ICO and felt WAGERR was going to be very strong, especially with some considerable market saturation.  I was wrong.

I won't be looking back.

Um, yes you will. And you will be very, very salty and butthurt when you do  Grin

Hahaha #throwback
At ICO time ETH price was 0.14 BTC, when you calculate some number don't forget that. Wagerr performance is way below expected. They should start doing something useful. Investors are not happy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think in October and November investors' attention will be more focused on the upcoming forks of bitcoins and free tokens of bitcoin gold. If developers publish news after these events, then capitalization will increase
Activity: 546
Keep your coins hold for a year and get the most out of the profit  Roll Eyes

dont say this word  please , ok if you hold for one year and dev or official team didn't develop ,where is the profit .  i sure hope official will give us more good news soon
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Keep your coins hold for a year and get the most out of the profit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I was not impressed much at the recent declines. That's because ICO is 50% below its price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
is it possible to stake Wagerr? or lease it like waves

Yes staking/leasing will begin with the release of mainnet on jan 15th.  The team is very confident on making this date on time, so I'm really doubting we'll see a delay on this.  One of the slack/discord regulars offered anything up to a 1m wgr bet on if there would be a delay, and nobody accepted except for 1 person for only 1 btc...so it seems even the community is pretty confident overall on there not being a delay...which is kinda surprising considering all of the previous pessimism and panic selling.  

Also we're slowly moving to Discord but we'll still try to cross-post important info and announcements to slack too, mainly because of all of the slackbot spam/phishing and because discord is simply better(imho Tongue ).  So if you or anyone wants to get their questions answered quickly or stay current on what's going on with wgr...feel free to join, the link is below.

https://discord.gg/q8EXRHh

Thanks lotuspod for info.

Thanks for the detailed information. Let's see what happens next. In any case, the choice is not great and the option to merge into the negative is not impressive)
Activity: 508
Merit: 501

Yes staking/leasing will begin with the release of mainnet on jan 15th.  The team is very confident on making this date on time, so I'm really doubting we'll see a delay on this.  One of the slack/discord regulars offered anything up to a 1m wgr bet on if there would be a delay, and nobody accepted except for 1 person for only 1 btc...so it seems even the community is pretty confident overall on there not being a delay...which is kinda surprising considering all of the previous pessimism and panic selling.  

Also we're slowly moving to Discord but we'll still try to cross-post important info and announcements to slack too, mainly because of all of the slackbot spam/phishing and because discord is simply better(imho Tongue ).  So if you or anyone wants to get their questions answered quickly or stay current on what's going on with wgr...feel free to join, the link is below.

Thanks lotuspod for info.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Accumulate and hold.  Smart money
Why the fuck would you accumulate something that will have at most in best case scenario a blockchain without betting in ~100 days.

How is that smart money?

Lol you're forgetting about the temporary community betting wallet coming very soon, so we're gonna get the best of both worlds pretty much.  We'll be betting with wgr-over-waves and only a 1% fee to cover transactions and such.  And besides that, why not accumulate some of the cheapest wgr in preparations for staking/masternodes before all of the speculators jump in?

Also you're ruling out the possibility of another betting promo, and the mlb world series is coming up very soon...

Lastly, look at the buy/sell orders.  We're sitting on a 1.6m buy wall and there are no wgr sell orders over 100k wgr until 2500 sats(the largest is only 31k wgr @ 1605 sats), there's only a few btc between us and 10+ cents.  It isn't too hard to see which way the market value will be moving lol
Activity: 307
Activity: 154
Why the fuck would you accumulate something that will have at most in best case scenario a blockchain without betting in ~100 days.

How is that smart money?
Pages:
Jump to: