Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 98. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Anyone know what the wagerr team did with the bitcoin cash from the fork for example?

Activity: 448
It doesn't look like the Wagerr Team is active on bitcointalk anymore.  Here is the latest Twitter tweet that went out today.  It looks like there might be some good news coming out soon.  https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/918099066248187904

and what about github? I can't see activity for almost a month... and what can I see is very tiny, mostly nothing  Huh

Just because there is no update on github, doesn't mean there aren't developing. Their might work private on the development and start commiting when it's ready.
Activity: 167
Not so smug now, you wagerrcucks?  Grin
This might just be the first shitcoin to go to zero in the history of cryptos lol.
Daily reminder that me and several other people warned you that exactly this was gonna happen.
Honestly if you didnt see this disaster coming from a mile away you should probably stop investing in ICOs.

Oh btw theres more super-bullish news.
After they scrapped the entire codebase, now a bunch of team members left.
So I guess its a good time to buy even more now  Grin
please point where btc hurt you.

I don't think he is hurting about BTC, i think he doesn't like WGR
Activity: 167
This might just be the first shitcoin to go to zero in the history of cryptos lol.
Daily reminder that me and several other people warned you that exactly this was gonna happen.
Honestly if you didnt see this disaster coming from a mile away you should probably stop investing in ICOs.

No, Paycoin (XPY) went to zero a couple of years ago and the CEO is in jail waiting on sentencing.

You knew it all along, but i think that a lot of these passionate people were first time to crypto and this their first ICO. Thing with this mess is that if you had put your money in to BTC instead, you would be seeing huge profits. One day there is going to be a massive rush to the exit when people realise Alt's outside the top 3 are worth nothing. This will be nothing to that day...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hello:) have not been in this thread for a while.
Is it possible to wirhdraw my WGR from wagerr.com now?
And where can I withdraw it to?

THX:)
Activity: 362
btc pump so high , when will WGR pump ,I trust Wagerr  and developers.  Keep up the good work.
Activity: 208

please point where btc hurt you.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It doesn't look like the Wagerr Team is active on bitcointalk anymore.  Here is the latest Twitter tweet that went out today.  It looks like there might be some good news coming out soon.  https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/918099066248187904

and what about github? I can't see activity for almost a month... and what can I see is very tiny, mostly nothing  Huh
What happened to this thread? Are there still active WGR-Devs on BCT? Would be good here to get news not only from the slack or third hand.
Waiting for better news and a rising coin price.
In most bct threads devs aren't that active, cause let's face it bct is a shitfest with trolling / fud / idiots etc....

Then why promote it here?
If you start a thread and look for investors, you should keep them up-to-date here. That's the very least the devs should do.
Activity: 208
What happened to this thread? Are there still active WGR-Devs on BCT? Would be good here to get news not only from the slack or third hand.
In most bct threads devs aren't that active, cause let's face it bct is a shitfest with trolling / fud / idiots etc....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Too much FUD and manipulation here lately.  I support this coin and developers.  Keep up the good work.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
If you want some news you can go to the discord channel. They left slack because to much spam. Here the adress : https://discordapp.com/invite/tkcXS34
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
k any dev updates?  jesus this thing is fucking dead...................but it is a long term play ugh.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

WGR best blast off to $1usd and beyond early 2018!

ALSO hurry the fuck up and get on trex for main net launch!

Do you really still think something will come out of Wagerr? The idea was great but the executin is just terrible...
Here now I think you should not jump to conclusions so far have not studied the subject closely. Many projects produce results after a year or even two years is required. I think we will see what happens or not next summer.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
It doesn't look like the Wagerr Team is active on bitcointalk anymore.  Here is the latest Twitter tweet that went out today.  It looks like there might be some good news coming out soon.  https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/918099066248187904

Finally i can breathe, i wanted to dump these coins
Activity: 645
It doesn't look like the Wagerr Team is active on bitcointalk anymore.  Here is the latest Twitter tweet that went out today.  It looks like there might be some good news coming out soon.  https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/918099066248187904
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
k any dev updates?  jesus this thing is fucking dead...................but it is a long term play ugh.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

Do you really still think something will come out of Wagerr? The idea was great but the executin is just terrible...

honestly, yes something decent will come of it and once things get rolling no way it remains at ico level prices.  i would have thought by now/Nov we would have seen more but delays happen.  gonna just put this in the back of my head until early 2018 to see some serious results.

all we can do is hope the team has a stable running platform at main net launch then consistent news/releases post launch...this will bring the FOMO.

mind you if this gets added to bittrex (which is prob will) it's a given pump for sure lol. 
Activity: 307
Wagerr needs to get on COSS or Binance .... the project idea  is fantastic, devs should raise funds to hire  new devs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Pages:
Jump to: