Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining - page 4. (Read 16000 times)

copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
copper member
copper member

The token sale is open from March 20
copper member
copper member
copper member
i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think

Thank you for your support! If you have more questions please contact us! Token sale is open from 20.03. till 20.05.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think
copper member
You have buyback program which is visible from the opening page introductory material which gives you 50% extra income on your investment. It sounds good till here but there is not further explanation about timing and plan on this part that how and when it will be run after what mining becomes operational.

We will start the buyback in March 2019 and continue until the end of 2020. The buyback will take place automatically - after transferring WEM tokens to the smart contract account (its address will be published on our homepage) you receive ETH at the rate 0.015 ETH for 1 WEM. The buyback will take place as soon as money from mining is accumulated. All information on equipment and capacities installed will be available on www.etb.lv.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
You have buyback program which is visible from the opening page introductory material which gives you 50% extra income on your investment. It sounds good till here but there is not further explanation about timing and plan on this part that how and when it will be run after what mining becomes operational.
Activity: 54
copper member
The concept in using the wind energy to mine is really a good idea, since electricity is a major need for everyone around the world, but many countries having hard time to give supply on the electricity so it will be bad if the electricity is allocated for mining.
But it will be a different story if we could harness the power of wind to create electricity.

This is the reason we launch this ICO. Our main goal is to develop electricity production without state aid. As we explained in the whitepaper, green energy production is still highly expensive and needs external financial support. Mining is the way to obtain necessary investment to expand energy production. As an active energy enterprise, we are extremely interested in further development.
copper member
Token sale started!
Please join us https://etb.lv/token-sale/
copper member
copper member
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The concept in using the wind energy to mine is really a good idea, since electricity is a major need for everyone around the world, but many countries having hard time to give supply on the electricity so it will be bad if the electricity is allocated for mining.
But it will be a different story if we could harness the power of wind to create electricity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Good project just as we all know that cryptocurrency mining really needs a lot of electricity usage and by reading your ANN you have a Wind Park to ensure the electricity you use will be free on mining WEM and of course it uses Green Energy. Looking forward to this project!
copper member
copper member
who are your advisors? and when will there be more information about the project? when will the sales start?

We updated the information on our team and partners. Our advisers:
www.belovitlab.ru
www.smartcontract.ru
Pages:
Jump to: