Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining - page 5. (Read 16000 times)

copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Please tell us who the dev team is, it's a necessity

Information on the team and partners has been updated.
copper member
Wind Energy Mining is happy to announce that we have been listed on ICOAlert
copper member
Wind Energy Mining has been listed on List ICO LISTICO
copper member
[ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining. Token sale start on March 20, 2018

How often do we think what we and our children breath in? Do we think what electricity is made of when we turn on the kettle in the morning, or why it snows where it shouldn’t be any snow? Crypto currency mining consumes a huge amount of electricity, at production of which mainly fossil sources – gas, coal -  are used. This particular issue has become one of the reasons for restrictions imposed on the mining of crypto-currency. The only way to solve this problem is to develop and increase the production of alternative energy

Unfortunately, the green electricity producers often face reluctance of bureaucratic entities and political elites, closely related to oil and gas monopolies, to support such production. Moreover, producers face deliberate intention to impede their development. The possibilities of the producers are limited by the bodies regulating energy sector, new unreasonable requirements are introduced, and the production becomes impossible in principle. In such circumstances, the payback problem is thrown into sharp relief. The possibility to build new green power stations is doubtful, because the political and bureaucratic obstacles connected with oil and gas sector lobbying, limit the freedom of actions of the industry willing to develop green energy production.

The Wind Energy Mining project aims to circumvent these obstacles.

Our company has been dealing with wind electric energy production in Latvia for more than 10 years
The company owns 7 wind-driven electric power stations with total capacity of 4.5 MW. The geographical location of our wind power stations lets produce electricity throughout the year.
We are going to use our electric energy for mining for cryptocurrencies and to allocate the proceeds from mining to the development of production and new power stations construction.

ICO OBJECTIVE AND DETAILS
ICO objective is fundraising for the further development of wind energy production, through an Ethereum based token issue.
WEM tokens are debt tokens
WEM price – 0.001 ETH
Accepted currency – Ethereum
Buyback price – 0.0015 ETH

We also plan to provide investors a possibility to exchange, on their will, debt tokens to equity tokens, which we plan to issue towards the end of the project, when economic performance and the scale of the project would be known

Whitepaper
https://etb.lv/pdf/Whitepaper_Wind_Energy_Mining_(en).pdf

ICO launch: will be published at a later date when the project development is completed

Buyback start: in 9 months after the ICO and fund raising
Buyback period: 2 years
Detailed information on our token, possibilities of buying, and buyback you can find on our homepage www.etb.lv

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Purchase of mining equipment
Increasing the capacity of the wind park and its supplement by solar power stations
Use of renewable electric energy for cryptocurrency mining
Cryptocurrency selling – return of investments and further development of the project

ALLOCATION OF TOKENS
90% - ICO participants
 5% - the team
 5% - bonus program

ALLOCATION OF ICO FUNDS
28% - purchase of 1,000 ASIC Innosilicon A6 LTC or 2,000 Antminer L3+ and 1,000 Antminer S9
12% - purchase of GPU equipment (6,000 GPU Radeon VEGA 64)
15% - construction of solar power stations with total installed capacity of 2 MW
15% - project implementation costs (construction, electric installation)
30% - modernization and increasing the capacity of the wind park

RELIABILITY OF INVESTMENTS

* Existing wind park – guaranteed electric energy for mining
* Long-term operational experience
* Transparency of the project – all information is available on our website
If the planned amount is not raised (or bigger amount is raised), the project costs will be reduced or increased proportionally according to the amount of raised funds. The project will be started within the available amount.

PROJECT ROADMAP

1Q 2018 – Preparation for the ICO, the ICO launch, fund raising
Up to the end of 2018 - Procurement and installation of mining equipment, and wind generator park supplement by solar power stations
2019 - Mining. Token buyback
2020 - Mining. Token buyback. Renewable resource park modernization and capacity increasing

OUR TEAM

Sigita Bumeistare
Project lead
Linkedln

Yelena Berendyayeva
Project manager
Linkedln

Jann Ehlvest
Public relationships

Girts Lejasmeiers
IT, WEB

Dmitry Troshkov
IT, WEB

Igor Emelyanov
Blockchain developer
Linkedln

Victor Belov
Lead Blockchain developer
Facebook

Denis Shilin
Blockchain Adviser
Linkedln

Partners:
www.belovitlab.ru
www.smartcontract.ru

Connect us:
We are on  
Facebook
Telegram
Twitter

links on www.etb.lv

Information on the team and partners updated.
copper member
ICO starts on 20.03.2018

copper member

DarkChemical has no relevance to our project. The contract development and audit issues are addressed by our cooperation partner, which is a specialized company.
Activity: 4
hahhahaha

you're right, Ethereum _does_ make it easy to create a token and crowdsale contact. it's called copy and paste. it's so stupidly simple that the fact that you failing to develop it is all I need to know about the project and its chances of success. It shows me that YOU are not "acquainted with the Ethereum platform principles"

I repeat, do not give these fools any money.

https://imgur.com/7oNjBCl

https://imgur.com/UFB1MvR

https://imgur.com/scwdP5Y
copper member
Nice idea but I want to ask,what is your company's area of specialization? Electricity or mining?

Mainly electricity, but we gradually master mining.
copper member
I'm ethically required to tell all of you to stay very far away from anything related to this project.
The primary developer on this project is struggling to develop the token and crowdsale contracts to support the ICO, which is honestly just ridiculous.

(for those unaware, developing a token contract and crowdsale contract are the easiest possible thing to do in Ethereum right now (it's literally copy-paste), and the fact that they're struggling is _not_ a good sign for this project to really any project they're associated with).

Before posting anything, we highly recommend the author of the post to read if not a Whitepaper, then at least the announcement, where the essence of the token and the project is explained. Statements of this kind of an “expert” about “struggling to develop the token”, sound at least strange. If the author is not acquainted with the Ethereum platform principles, we wish to make clear that this platform lets easily create a token for those projects which do not involve the creation and use of an own platform and a source code, which our project is.

Activity: 120
Nice idea but I want to ask,what is your company's area of specialization? Electricity or mining?
Activity: 4
I'm ethically required to tell all of you to stay very far away from anything related to this project.
The primary developer on this project is struggling to develop the token and crowdsale contracts to support the ICO, which is honestly just ridiculous.

(for those unaware, developing a token contract and crowdsale contract are the easiest possible thing to do in Ethereum right now (it's literally copy-paste), and the fact that they're struggling is _not_ a good sign for this project to really any project they're associated with).
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
jcnfdk,. jnpsd gjp;t

What's this? You remind me of my colleague who accidentally sent an email while he was sleeping on top of his laptop.  Tongue

If all information is correct, then the project can help spread alternative sources of energy that will help preserve the natural resources of our planet.

And also, they need marketing here. This kind of project is better than those eth tokens that started as mainly as airdrop hype.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
If all information is correct, then the project can help spread alternative sources of energy that will help preserve the natural resources of our planet.
copper member

Thanks. Since you already have the infrastructures, just do your mining for your own, then, promote it here and show the results. Maybe that would help a lot in marketing this project.

We have got  prototype units, the performance is good. If the price of one kilowatt of produced and sold to an  electric grid electricity is around 0.09 EUR per kWh, the price of electricity that is used for mining is equal to 0.62 EUR per kWh.                                                                     
That's why we plan to raise funds, to increase scales of  production.
copper member
Your idea is very cool and you decided to develop it very timely. But will you only use a wind power plant or in the future will use solar energy too?

As we have already written in our Whitepaper, we plan to supplement the capacity of our wind park by solar generators. At the first stage, we plan to install solar panels with the capacity of 2 MW. We have also developed a technical project for the building of greenhouses with solar panels:
copper member
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thank you for your interest. More detailed information on our project is available on our official website www.etb.lv and additional in our Whitepaper: https://etb.lv/pdf/Whitepaper_Wind_Energy_Mining_(en).pdf   

If you have questions, feel free to ask them here or contact us via e-mail [email protected] or social networks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Your idea is very cool and you decided to develop it very timely. But will you only use a wind power plant or in the future will use solar energy too?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
I also see that this project has great ideas and interesting to follow. I hope in the future more and more investors to join in this project because I think a lot of the gains from this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
jcnfdk,. jnpsd gjp;t
Pages:
Jump to: