Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining - page 6. (Read 16000 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks. Since you already have the infrastructures, just do your mining for your own, then, promote it here and show the results. Maybe that would help a lot in marketing this project.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Do you want to build a wind farm to feed specifically a mining farm? And why exactly? Why not public electricity for any consumers?

We don't want to build a wind park, we have already got it. We want to make better use of the wind energy that we produce, that is, to use it for cryptocurrency mining. The income generated from mining is planned to be forwarded to increasing of productive capacities and development of green electric energy production. As we have already said in Whitepaper, green energy development is hindered by oil and gas companies, which are often associated with political and bureaucratic structures, lobbying. Marketing of the produced electricity through cryptocurrency mining makes electricity production from renewable energy sources more independent form state policy on one hand, and makes the mining process environmentally friendly, on the other hand.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Do you want to build a wind farm to feed specifically a mining farm? And why exactly? Why not public electricity for any consumers?
Activity: 112
looks interesting with such cool idea,i hope that this project will such good mining that i must say that we have future in here,wishing more success and many people got invest in here Wink
Is the photo from your website yours?

If all the information is true and correct, why is it that it's not gaining attention from the community? Might need good promotional campaign here.

Yes, the photo is ours

Nice. If you have the infrastructure already, the project will commence easily.

Checking the address via google map, is that your office and I assume the nearby field with wind turbines are yours? Is that right?
copper member
who are your advisors? and when will there be more information about the project? when will the sales start?
This information will be available soon.
copper member
You have a pretty nice project idea, but i need to see an detailed info about your devgroup. It's not enough for now, is it? Huh

For the moment, this is really all our team. Each of us possesses many years of experience in the industry, and we are confident that we can implement the project.
To carry out some tasks, for example, legal advice, we are going to involve subcontractors and advisors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
who are your advisors? and when will there be more information about the project? when will the sales start?
Activity: 33
waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread
copper member
if i remember it correctly,this kind of project had been created a few months ago before 2018.
but until now we could not see anything from them or even they did not active anymore.
can you tell me what is your relation with them ?
because both of you use 'WIND' or based on 'WIND' to make the project.
lastly,
what make you so special other than 'Green' thing ? what is the differences between your project and other project?
as we can see none of them can survive for a year or event they were only survived for a few months time.

We do not have any relation to any other project. In the process of the development, we've done some research and have come to the conclusion that there are some projects that use the word "wind".
Our main difference from other projects is that we've got our own production base presented by the wind park, and our own wind electricity ensures the viability of the project. Mining will let us sell the electricity at a higher price than when it is sold to a grid. When selling electricity to the grid, the price is 0.09 EUR per kWh, mining will let sell it at 0.62 EUR per kWh. Thus received funds, in turn, will go towards the development of the renewable energy park, which is our main goal.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
if i remember it correctly,this kind of project had been created a few months ago before 2018.
but until now we could not see anything from them or even they did not active anymore.
can you tell me what is your relation with them ?
because both of you use 'WIND' or based on 'WIND' to make the project.
lastly,
what make you so special other than 'Green' thing ? what is the differences between your project and other project?
as we can see none of them can survive for a year or event they were only survived for a few months time.
Activity: 13
I like your project because it's based on real things!
I think I'll research it more and consider joining.
I wish you good luck!
copper member

If all the information is true and correct, why is it that it's not gaining attention from the community? Might need good promotional campaign here.

All the information is true and correct. Our company has been registered in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia since 1994. The official information on the company you can find at Lursoft: https://company.lursoft.lv/en/etb/40003215866

We are working at the beginning of our promotion campaign.
copper member

Yes, the photo is ours
Activity: 83
You have a pretty nice project idea, but i need to see an detailed info about your devgroup. It's not enough for now, is it? Huh

copper member
Maybe you can post the team members also on your website and not only in your whitepaper. So it's easy to check their profiles. People here are sometimes lazy to read whitepaper. And please add their profile links also. And from what I understood, you will build the mining farm in Latvia also, but do you have the legal permits already for that?

Yes, we are planning to build the mining farm near our wind park; the land is also our property, we don’t need any legal permits. 
copper member

Maybe you can post the team members also on your website and not only in your whitepaper. So it's easy to check their profiles. People here are sometimes lazy to read whitepaper. And please add their profile links also. And from what I understood, you will build the mining farm in Latvia also, but do you have the legal permits already for that?
[/quote]

Thank you very much, we are updating our website. All the needed information will be available ASAP.
copper member
reserve Russian translation
By the moment, our website and Whitepaper are in 2 languages - English and Russian.
Pages:
Jump to: