Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 3. (Read 14201 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
hello I voted every day for 12 days The 550 xrr token still did not come. when is it given?

Members who participated in all airdrops and bounties related to the XchangeRate ICO Project, Please subscribe to the schedule for distribution of XRR tokens.

BitMart Voting Bounty - 1st July 2018
ICO Bounty - 21st September 2018
ICO Airdrop - 21st September 2018

Terms and Conditions apply and required to comply with analytical results from the participation.

Thank you for Participating

Which stock market is going to enter after xrr bitmart? Is there any possibility of entering the binance? when does binance go?
Activity: 182
Volume still fairly low on Bitmart but it's starting to pick up. Really like that exchange, def has a Binance feel to it.
Activity: 168
hello I voted every day for 12 days The 550 xrr token still did not come. when is it given?

Members who participated in all airdrops and bounties related to the XchangeRate ICO Project, Please subscribe to the schedule for distribution of XRR tokens.

Terms and Conditions apply and required to comply with analytical results from the participation.

so the distribution of the BitMart bill will be on July 1?
Yes

so the distribution of the BitMart bill will be on July 1?

XchangeRate Announcement:
#BitMart lists @XchangeRate_io (XRR). XRR/BTC and XRR/ETH trading pairs are now available. To celebrate, we will give away 300,000 XRR in prizes in our XRR Trading Competition! Start depositing and trading XRR today!

https://t.co/MprCXkRuJh

$BMX #XchangeRate $XRR $BTC $ETH https://t.co/a9N1DIBwug
Has anyone deposited coins into Bitmart yet? Has it worked with no problem?
Bitmart is yet to make deposits available for XRR
Has anyone deposited coins into Bitmart yet? Has it worked with no problem?
Hello Team, can anyone tell me that, when is the PRE-ICO and ICO ?

The whole token sale is over! It's getting listed on exchanges shortly.
copper member
Activity: 85
Hello Team, can anyone tell me that, when is the PRE-ICO and ICO ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Listing on Bitmart is a BIG deal. Might even want to make sure that's the first exhange we get onto so that we can try to ensure decent volume & no dump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have a project xchangerate is credible, because all the plans are set out very clearly, as the team itself is very professional in the field of IT-technologies,so I'll look at this platform,I think something worthwhile from this can happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.

I see that a lot of users are always happy when bigger exchanges are mentioned, but that does not give a lot of room for smaller ones to work and expand and it creates a monopoly with a couple of ones that are the most known ones.
Activity: 145
The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
https://imgur.com/a/ZIstrWo
Xchangerate to be listed on Plaak exchange

Plaak is recently started exchange,right?As i can see they went live 2 days ago.

When exactly you plan to get listed on that exchange,and how soon can we expect more of them,especially bigger ones?
We are currently ranked 4th in a programme to get listed on bitmart. We are in talks with several other exchanges, and I'm sure we would be listed on more few days post ICO

Good to hear that,i see that Bitmart is also recently started.I hope you secure some bigger exchange,something in the lets say top 20 according to the Coinmarketcap,as without decent size exchange it will be very hard to attract new investors,especially big ones.

Plaak is recently started exchange,right?As i can see they went live 2 days ago.

When exactly you plan to get listed on that exchange,and how soon can we expect more of them,especially bigger ones?
We are currently ranked 4th in a programme to get listed on bitmart. We are in talks with several other exchanges, and I'm sure we would be listed on more few days post ICO
We are currently number on the voting programme

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: