Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 37. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how much is the echange of 1 token in zeepin sir??? I cant wait for the ICO to end up so that i can invest all my tokens.
1 NEO = 500 ZPT, the rate might be changed before the ICO, depending on the value of NEO
Hello Smiley
I still have not received 50 ZPT for joining in telegram groups
username solovyevyar

Thanks Wink

I have not received a reward for joining the telegram either, the status - audit. But I'm sure everyone will check and everyone will get all the tokens for their labors.
Telegram bounty will be audited after the ICO and tokens will be distributed to every participant, dont worry
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Hello Smiley
username solovyevyar

Thanks Wink

I have not received a reward for joining the telegram either, the status - audit. But I'm sure everyone will check and everyone will get all the tokens for their labors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi, why did I get ZPT tokens for only one retweet on Twitter, although I have 3?
Hello! This is very not normal, you need to write to them in the Telegram group https://t.me/zeepin
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
An active team. Please share the conference images, please. Or if you publish blogs, you get more attention.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
there is a branch in Russian or not?
Activity: 108
I believe some of the bounties have ended and some are still ongoing, per their website, I would double check and hop on Telegram if you have any questions.
I already many times addressed and wrote to them, but they told me whether you used all the limits that you can apply or you do not have the correct retweets or tweets.  I generally realized that people in this company are not allowed to work normally.

I have had some bounties like the Reddit bounty not work properly at first. My hope is that they will go back and fix it and address community concerns. Their bounty is not likely their number one priority, but a formal statement explaining how they plan to handle it moving forward would be a great first step.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi, why did I get ZPT tokens for only one retweet on Twitter, although I have 3?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think I will invest 20 ETC. I hope KYC will be accepted. I am very forgetful.
Hello! Tell me please when can I sell my ZPT? What is the approximate exchange rate? And whether the coin itself is perspective. for what coins can it be sold other than NEO?
We will be listed on exchange no later than 1 month after the ICO. You can use NEO, BTC or ETH to participate in our ICO
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
Hello Smiley
username solovyevyar

Thanks Wink

you will get after ico
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Hello Smiley
username solovyevyar

Thanks Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! Tell me please when can I sell my ZPT? What is the approximate exchange rate? And whether the coin itself is perspective. for what coins can it be sold other than NEO?
I believe some of the bounties have ended and some are still ongoing, per their website, I would double check and hop on Telegram if you have any questions.
I already many times addressed and wrote to them, but they told me whether you used all the limits that you can apply or you do not have the correct retweets or tweets.  I generally realized that people in this company are not allowed to work normally.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem you were experiencing?
Can anyone say the bounty has already ended or why all the buttons are disabled?  I just can not understand the bounty that lasted a week?
[/quote
Which bounty specifically are you talking about?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 108
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Can anyone say the bounty has already ended or why all the buttons are disabled?  I just can not understand the bounty that lasted a week?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hi Dev, I think zeepin is a very good project and with an interesting purpose. Zeepin hopes to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which can be understood as a public facility in the field of blockchain. Indeed it suits everyone's expectations. Is there any guarantee for such success? But in my opinion it is not a difficult thing with such a great team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: