Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 39. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
hello guys, I earn zeepin tokens from bounty should I fill kyc to received bounty?
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Guys, Zeepin is a great project! But can`t find token price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
The ZeeTalent Dapp will also play a big role in the future. They reality is you are going to have to confirm your identity with some transactions in the future. They ability to do so quickly and securely is going to be a very useful feature.
Activity: 98
I'm glad to be part of the followers of this project. Please would i be able to get the token into my Imtoken wallet? Thanks
Please download NEON 0.0.6. wallet to receive ZPTs
hello,
congrats on this project. excited to see that this is a solid project with a solid team, not just a erc20 token coin!! will participate in bounties!
one question: would you recommend a neo wallet? webwallet and desktop wallet?
thanks
We require NEON 0.0.6. wallet to receive tokens at the ICO
Hi devs, your project is great.
I show your tokens are hold on website, so I want to know how and when I can to withdwaw token if I buy your tokens?

Tokens will be distributed within 10 days after the ICO, depending on the payment method.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Markets which countries do You primarily targeting with this project?
The project is set to be global, we don't have a preferred market.
Thank you, please tell me in this case what languages you plan to run a website and how soon?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm glad to be part of the followers of this project. Please would i be able to get the token into my Imtoken wallet? Thanks
Activity: 12
hello,
congrats on this project. excited to see that this is a solid project with a solid team, not just a erc20 token coin!! will participate in bounties!
thanks
Activity: 78
 Hi devs, your project is great.
I show your tokens are hold on website, so I want to know how and when I can to withdwaw token if I buy your tokens?
In which countries ZPT is relevant? And why ICO's period is so short?
For example, the pre-sale of the LyckyTokens will take place from January 22, 2018, until the sale of the entire available amount of tokens, but will end no later than February 22, 2018.
Zeepin will strive to build a global community, we are more than happy to welcome anyone to join the community. We don't see the need for a longer ICO period.
Activity: 56
In which countries ZPT is relevant? And why ICO's period is so short?
For example, the pre-sale of the LyckyTokens will take place from January 22, 2018, until the sale of the entire available amount of tokens, but will end no later than February 22, 2018.
Activity: 2
Zeepin has came up with a very good concept and they are solving a real time problem of creative industry, creative industry is growing at a very fast pace. It's worth investing in ZeepIn.
Guys, what's your advantages over competitors if such exists? I really like your project and I think It indeed has some unique sides, more than that all new neo based icos were quite successful! I will definitely pay my attention to it!
There is no direct competition at the moment. Zeepin will become a unique ecosystem with endless possibilities for creators and buyers.
nice team and nice  project ..
sound good to using erc20 token
We are not using ERC20, we are using NEP5 that will run on NEO blockchain
hello,
thanks
You need a NEON 0.0.6. wallet to participate in our ICO
Hello! The tasks of "Join ZeePin News Telegram group" and "Join Telegram group" were fulfilled on December 27, 2017, but there is no reward. Auditing status. What to do with this problem? Technical support does not answer, help please!
those bounties will be audited after the ICO and tokens will be sent to your provided wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Guys, what's your advantages over competitors if such exists? I really like your project and I think It indeed has some unique sides, more than that all new neo based icos were quite successful! I will definitely pay my attention to it!
Activity: 336
Zeepin is a project everyone wants to have. It is a neo based and with great development and extraordinary roadmap. It is a highly well - funded project. It will be good for investors and with a big community, it will definitely be one of the big in the cryptoworld. Hoping for more progress and development.
Activity: 168
whether this zeepin token will distribute neo platforms, if so I will try to learn it
I have the same question with you
Pages:
Jump to: