Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 40. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
nice team and nice  project ..
sound good to using erc20 token
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Zeepin hopes to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which can be understood as a public facility in the blockchain field and has various kinds of tools (dApp) anyone can use. These dApps can solve the problems related to the protection of innovation copyright, remote cooperation, talent recruitment, and project financing. For example, the most fundamental dApp in the Zeepin community is ZeeRights that helps innovators in copyright protection, ensures tradable digital assets, and solves problems from the industrial source.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Hello!
Tell me please NEO - wallet WEB! To be easy to use!
Thank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello,
congrats on this project. excited to see that this is a solid project with a solid team, not just a erc20 token coin!! will participate in bounties!
one question: would you recommend a neo wallet? webwallet and desktop wallet?
thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! The tasks of "Join ZeePin News Telegram group" and "Join Telegram group" were fulfilled on December 27, 2017, but there is no reward. Auditing status. What to do with this problem? Technical support does not answer, help please!
Activity: 148
All Persons welcome to the official Zeepin Chain topic. Please feel free to ask any question about our project. We will try hard to answer all of your questions and concerns in a timely matter. Yours faithfully, Zeepin Team Smiley
Activity: 98
What do you guys think about this project? Seems like its getting a fair bit of hype lately , as do all NEO icos.

The fact that the Zeepin reps often go to meetings with other highly-valued NEO projects (NEX, Deep Brain, Qlink, etc) brings a lot of credibility to the project.
I hadn't heard of the project until a few days ago, but the more I find out about it, the more confident I am that Zeepin has great potential.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions regarding our project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What do you guys think about this project? Seems like its getting a fair bit of hype lately , as do all NEO icos.

The fact that the Zeepin reps often go to meetings with other highly-valued NEO projects (NEX, Deep Brain, Qlink, etc) brings a lot of credibility to the project.
I hadn't heard of the project until a few days ago, but the more I find out about it, the more confident I am that Zeepin has great potential.
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
what zeepin chain suport erc 20 dev?
No, NEP5
Activity: 728
what zeepin chain suport erc 20 dev?
Activity: 25
Wink Wink :- Zeepin is wonderful, they bring us a lot of community benefits. Further investors can leverage ZeeRights to better understand the credibility and progress of crowdfunding projects, thus making efforts to control risk. Compared with traditional fundraising models, the ZeeFund Foundation grants openness and efficiency. Autonomous groups can quickly initiate project funding for ZeeFund, and project partners can receive investment support in the form of ZPTs and benefit the owners. Actually great Grin Grin Wink Wink Smiley Smiley  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I would like to know if we can do mini jobs to participate in the progress of  our Chain ?
You can participate in our Bounty missions: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty
whether this zeepin token will distribute neo platforms, if so I will try to learn it
Yes, it will run on NEO blockchain
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I would like to know if we can do mini jobs to participate in the progress of  our Chain ?
Activity: 330
whether this zeepin token will distribute neo platforms, if so I will try to learn it
Activity: 3
From what have seen and read so far, this is an amazing project with great potential, the white paper looks very promising and the future prospects for development are really worth looking forward to
Activity: 322
I just read the white paper and seems that the project ia really promising. #ZeepinICO is the very deep.

Can you see great potentials in #ZeepinICO. We need to take the message to other investors around us. Thanks

The global creative industry is developing rapidly, and zeepin coins are committed to this sunrise industry. The future prospects for development are worth looking forward to.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
Based on what I learned about you - you are a serious company, aimed at big breakthroughs in its field. I sincerely wish good luck and success in your hard work
Activity: 168
Neo is thriving, a great platform for the future. ZEEPIN CHAIN will definitely do and succeed like Neo  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: