Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 38. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0
if only I'm here that is difficult to get neo wallet address, whether the address of this neo wallet can not be accessed via hp android
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
most of the bounty missions appear as finished although i haven't engaged them... for example concerning the bitcointalk mission...
are there no free places? or is campaign finnishing already?
thks
Bitcointalk campaigns already finished for new members, sorry.
Prompt! How do I know if I'm on the list? I took part in the bounty recently. On the mission site Bitcointalk Discussion and Bitcointalk Signature with Done status
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
Zeepin seems to be best project released in the NEO blockchain. I am eagerly waiting for 18th to participate. On which all exchanges will be zeepin listed after the ICO?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
I'm so excited, if you are in Hamburg Smiley.
Hope to see you there and have some good talks and informations about the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Token Sale will last only 10 days,from 18 January to 29 January?hmm I'm glad you are so confident!
what will happen if you do not collect the soft cap would be extended terms Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very impressive and new idea for a project! Really like the fact that Zeepin based on NEO!
Looking forward to your ICO.
Activity: 168
The community is quite crowded, I hope it will succeed  Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Your project seems to me very promising! Slightly fantasized about the theme of how ZeeWallet can look. Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t93s1ojtlf22kqm/Wallet.png?dl=0
Activity: 171
telegram group is growing fast.
i am very bullish on Zeepin Wink
Activity: 98
most of the bounty missions appear as finished although i haven't engaged them... for example concerning the bitcointalk mission...
thks
Bitcointalk campaigns already finished for new members, sorry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! The tasks of "Join ZeePin News Telegram group" and "Join Telegram group" were fulfilled on December 27, 2017, but there is no reward. Auditing status. What to do with this problem? Technical support does not answer, help please!
those bounties will be audited after the ICO and tokens will be sent to your provided wallet.
Thank you very much, now I will know. Rewards come regularly, I think that everything will be fine!
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
thks
Activity: 112
hi, reddit bounty still say im not subscribed to the channel.. im not sure whats wrong

i think the idea behind this project is very good, im very interested. the bounty system also work flawlesly, is a good sign
keep the good work dev!
Activity: 274
Tweeter bounty did not work, not credited after retweets
Reddit is, too.
Bonus is too much, price will be raised after ICO?
But hope for #ZeepinICO

I think you will see "auditing" meaning admin is aware and effort is being put to fix it. But should not stop you.
Activity: 108
In which countries ZPT is relevant? And why ICO's period is so short?
For example, the pre-sale of the LyckyTokens will take place from January 22, 2018, until the sale of the entire available amount of tokens, but will end no later than February 22, 2018.
The period of ICO is so short because it is simply a grandiose project that will take one of the leading places among the tokens in the NEO system. I was looking forward to this project.

I can imagine that after gauging the interest they realized it will not take long to sell out. A big project on the NEO blockchain will garner interest on its own, add in a good project and you have a recipe for some success. 
arcs-chain.com
hello zeepin team, i would like to apply for portuguese translation service. would this be interesting for you?
can provide references
thanks
Activity: 728
In which countries ZPT is relevant? And why ICO's period is so short?
For example, the pre-sale of the LyckyTokens will take place from January 22, 2018, until the sale of the entire available amount of tokens, but will end no later than February 22, 2018.
The period of ICO is so short because it is simply a grandiose project that will take one of the leading places among the tokens in the NEO system. I was looking forward to this project.
Activity: 98
hello guys, I earn zeepin tokens from bounty should I fill kyc to received bounty?
No need to pass the KYC if you only participate in bounty
Activity: 168
hello guys, I earn zeepin tokens from bounty should I fill kyc to received bounty?
It is unlikely that you need to fill out the kyc
arcs-chain.com
Guys, Zeepin is a great project! But can`t find token price.

hello, reading the op, there is mention to 500 ZPT / 1 NEO rate during the ICO... didn't see any change in the meantime
Pages:
Jump to: