Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 53. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I have a question on Facebook. Specified in the rules "1. Zeepin Share articles on Facebook, Telegram and other social media tagged #ZeepinICO" . I don't understand, we need to make reposts on its own page or simply copy the message from the page Zeepin and add the hashtag? Messages Zeepin Facebook hashtag almost never happens.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi there. As someone who would benefit from Zeepin (working in the creative economy) I'm definitely interested to see how this develops. Do you have any major corporations signed on to participate in Zeepin and jump start the ecosystem?
Activity: 36
 Hi. When I read about Zeepin project, it makes me thinking that it could be a really great ecosystem especially for startups and innovation. It is then possible to get a copyright on your activity if I understand ? Will you have also a dApp more dedicated to help for the talent hunting ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Zeepin how are you guys doing?!

Any good news from you guys besides having more bounty? Smiley

Hi! We are finalizing our negotiations with 2 exchange platforms and will be listed for exchange no more than 1 month after the ICO. We are preparing for European roadshow (Hamburg, London, Dublin, Amsterdam). Besides that, the community is growing, we also launched our private pre-ICO sale.

Is there anything specific you are interested in? I will be happy to answer any of your questions.
I think it's a great idea. I was not investing because I was so hurt by ICOs, but this project is great. Can we invest with ETH?
Sure, you can invest with NEO/BTC/ETH
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
USA and Chinese nationals are banned from participating in our ICO.
Is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project? If yes can you please tell what that amount is.
For pre-ICO private placement, the minimum is 4000 NEO. For public pre-sale that starts on 18th of January, min will be 5 NEO. If you are interested in private pre-ICO placement please pm me.
Activity: 140
The project looks interesting  Smiley

In my opinion, the ZeeTalent and ZeeCreate projects is the most interesting in this platform.
I hope the technological solution will be convenient enough to ensure a good increase in users of the system.
Activity: 10
I am agree with samacoin.
It is awesome that there finally are promising projects on NEO Blockchain and Zeepin is definitely one of them.
Good luck Zeepin team (and community  Wink)!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hello Zeepin how are you guys doing?!

Any good news from you guys besides having more bounty? Smiley
Activity: 4
The project looks interesting  Smiley
Activity: 42
One of the most anticipated events of the year, I expect it to be quite brown and hope it is a great thing!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
What is the total Supply? I see in white paper, 500 Million is the ICO crowdsale supply. Doesn't mention the total supply though.
I also interested in this question and I found this:The number of ZPT to be sold
at the sale would be 500 million (50% of the total number)
that is ,if I understand correctly, the total supply is 1 billion
Activity: 59
my suggestion is better if in add bounty game in your program, and bounty telegram, bounty refferal also very good to support this zeepin user increase!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Are you ready? Millions of Zeepin tokens are now available for you to take away! Telegram group:https://t.me/zeepin @ZeepinChain https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/?r=5P7xM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is the total Supply? I see in white paper, 500 Million is the ICO crowdsale supply. Doesn't mention the total supply though.
Activity: 182
Is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project? If yes can you please tell what that amount is.
The minimum transaction for pre ico is 1 NEO as it is written on the web- site.
Activity: 238
I like ISO, we look forward to entering the stock exchange
Activity: 81
Wonderful project. Nice team.
Activity: 308
Very Good! Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: