Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 55. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i am interested in your project dev, and i support your project, i have joined the bounty of your project good luck thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Ho can i claim daily retweets ?
i just retweet and click on claim button nothing received
Activity: 105
NICE PROJECT, I HOPE THIS PROJECT WILL GET SUCCESS SOON AS POSIBLE!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 742
the project looks amazing, under neo smart contract..devs are working hard to keep this project success
Activity: 11
这个项目看起来非常好,团队不错,绝对是热忱的人。展望你的ICO。
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
You don't need so much work to create a new NEO wallet. There are lots of different versions and are not that hard to get Wink
Furthermore is Neotracker.io a great way to start for NEO, or do we need a special wallet for ZPTs?

You will need a NEON 0.0.6 version wallet to receive ZPTs. You can download it here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.6

The newest version is 0.0.7. There is a support for the hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. Very good solution for your security Smiley.
Activity: 98
You don't need so much work to create a new NEO wallet. There are lots of different versions and are not that hard to get Wink
Furthermore is Neotracker.io a great way to start for NEO, or do we need a special wallet for ZPTs?

You will need a NEON 0.0.6 version wallet to receive ZPTs. You can download it here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.6
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I think if you integrate ethereum address it will be more convenient. I had already ethe address, and now must create a new NEO address to join this project

Sorry for the inconvenience. ZPTs can only be distributed into NEON wallet 0.0.6 version. We decided so, since it is the most reliable and safe service at this moment. Zeepin will be operating on NEO blockchain and therefore we decided to use their wallet. I hope it will not cause too much trouble.
Activity: 83

I like the zeepin project, I will keep up with the news from zeepin hope it will be successful Grin
Activity: 51
Hope the project succeeds, great project  Smiley
I am still wondering about the use of Zeepin Token, besides as Community Reward, transaction, and as investment currency for creative projects.
Besides mentioned, ZPTs will also be used as a service payment for some of our dApp features, promotions, custom team name generation...
Activity: 109
I am still wondering about the use of Zeepin Token, besides as Community Reward, transaction, and as investment currency for creative projects.
Activity: 9
I hope this project runs successfully and definately i will follow this project closely
Activity: 173
Hello, i'm following your project since some days.
What i understand in white paper the idea in general is to protect the copyright from creative workers with the blockchain, right?
I think, thats a good useful real case for the blockchain technology.

Hope to meet you in Hamburg on 12th January  Smiley.

Copyright protection is one of the main issues Zeepin will address. Sure, we hope to meet you in Hamburg.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
I hope this project runs successfully and hope to follow it
Activity: 350
I am preparing to invest in this project before its price became expensive.

That's a good plan, i might be doing the same shortly as soon as i free up some capital. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi Dev!
I would like to know where can we check if our bounty for that certain day has been credited or approved? Or shall we need to wait for the auditing of the previous bounty to be approved first before doing another task?
Activity: 36
the best ever airdrop i ve never seen... good work! it promise .... i ll follow you in 2018
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Hello, i'm following your project since some days.
What i understand in white paper the idea in general is to protect the copyright from creative workers with the blockchain, right?
I think, thats a good useful real case for the blockchain technology.

Hope to meet you in Hamburg on 12th January  Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: