Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 56. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
i have the same reddit bounty problem. im tryin for 3 days but still same error."you haven't follow us on reddit"

We are working on this problem, should be solved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am preparing to invest in this project before its price became expensive.

We are happy to have you  Grin
You can answer me? I can't understand you need Russian translation?

We don't need Russian translation, thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

You can answer me? I can't understand you need Russian translation?

Is it already available for Social Media campaigns ..?

You can visit our bounty page and register, you will see a lot of missions for social media: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I still do not know what is the price of ico at the beginning of this token sale, then how can I participate in this project

Currently set price is 1 NEO = 500 ZPT but it might change if NEOs value changes rapidly. We will post all the updates in the next weeks.
Activity: 17
I will follow this and will support this project soon.
Activity: 330
I still do not know what is the price of ico at the beginning of this token sale, then how can I participate in this project
plis upgrade more bounties post or retweet campaign dev.
now i cant follow bounties fb/twit campagin  Grin

We will announce bitcointalk signature bounty later today. More bounties are yet to come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This project has some serious potentials for the future truly immense good luck team for the future
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
great project I'll suport this
success for zeepin
Activity: 406
plis upgrade more bounties post or retweet campaign dev.
now i cant follow bounties fb/twit campagin  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I think it is a very advanced project. The team looks good too.
Hello devs. Can I ask how the ICO is going? Coz this platform is quite impressive and I am interested to participate through out the project and also, is the token already available in exchange?
Our ICO starts on January 18th, we hope you will join us.

Token will be available on exchange no more than 1 month after the ICO.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Hello devs. Can I ask how the ICO is going? Coz this platform is quite impressive and I am interested to participate through out the project and also, is the token already available in exchange?
Want to ask some question
As per details ICO will release by 500 Million , it's 50% of total supply. So what the status of other 50%??
your plan to release on which trading platform ??
what will be the expected release price ??

50% of them will be sold publicly through the ICO, 20% will be used as a provision for community development, 20% will be held by the founding members of the team and angel investors, 10% will be used as the R&D fund.

We are currently negotiating with several exchanges, for now I cannot give more information. We will be listed on at least 2 big exchanges no more than 1 month after the end of our ICO.

Price at ICO is now set at 1 NEO= 500 ZPT but it might change if the value of NEO will change. We will publish official price in next weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Want to ask some question
As per details ICO will release by 500 Million , it's 50% of total supply. So what the status of other 50%??
your plan to release on which trading platform ??
what will be the expected release price ??

Activity: 322
I look your new logo..I love it..your new logo more eye caching and simple..yeah great you have and necessary for re branding, good job and to the moon
Can I store my Zeepin Tokens at https://neowallet.cn ?

I think the you should go to neo.org for the mobile wallets Smiley

You may choose this one https://neotracker.io/wallet
It's the official webwallet for NEO and it's secure and safe within holding your private key or your KeyStore file.

With Neotracker wallet you will not be able to participate in our ICO. You need a NEON wallet 0.0.6 version. You can download it here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.6
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I understand that Zeepin recording copyright in the blockchain? Accordingly, the record cannot be faked and that record can see all the people around the world? If so, then this project has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: