Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 54. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
I think it's a great idea. I was not investing because I was so hurt by ICOs, but this project is great. Can we invest with ETH?
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
why bounty signature program is not enforced for newbie is there any who can explain this
Activity: 28
is going to be the next big thing!
I was checking their website and the presale is about to start.
Activity: 14
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Would you please to provide with the team of this project, dev?

you check the team of the project on ZEEPIN  site.

Here - https://www.zeepin.io/#team
Is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project? If yes can you please tell what that amount is.
Would you please to provide with the team of this project, dev?
Activity: 406
I'm looking forward. hope is a good value. both the investor and the company get good returns  Wink
Activity: 2
Excellent technology! I've been expecting something like this for a long time, I think the future has already come! I wish you success! Smiley
Activity: 39
The project looks interesting and promising
Activity: 98
What exactly is "creative industry"? Will it include designers and web-designers?

The creative industry is a very wide term. It includes everything shown in the picture below. Hope it helps.

Can you tell me what the hard cap is? 

For now our hard-cap is set to 700.000 NEO. It might be adjusted in the following weeks due to fluctuation of the value of NEO.
Ho can i claim daily retweets ?
i just retweet and click on claim button nothing received

It might take some time to get audited. There is a 5 retweet limit for the time of the campaign.
Activity: 112
What exactly is "creative industry"? Will it include designers and web-designers?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I'm thinking of investing. Because now all new chain projects have won.
Activity: 84
Zeepin will run their ICO on the NEO platform. U can participate with NEON 0.0.6. wallet. I'm looking forward to this ICO. Let's build a great community together!
Activity: 392
I have been watching the project for a long time. The road map looks very strong. I will definitely participate in iso.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You don't need so much work to create a new NEO wallet. There are lots of different versions and are not that hard to get Wink
Furthermore is Neotracker.io a great way to start for NEO, or do we need a special wallet for ZPTs?

You will need a NEON 0.0.6 version wallet to receive ZPTs. You can download it here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.6

The newest version is 0.0.7. There is a support for the hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. Very good solution for your security Smiley.

Okay yeah, but is it really required to get the ZTPs?
Someone of the Telegram group said I still can use the Neotracker wallet, but if I'm not getting the token when I'm using it, then it's time to change.. just want to clarify it Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I really like Seepin, an impressive and promising project, and the team inspires confidence!
Look forward to your ICO.
Activity: 39
Can you tell me what the hard cap is? 
Pages:
Jump to: