Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 117. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I still find it weird the 2 domains net and com are registered by 2 different people in 2 diff countries
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
maybe they already running away Cheesy

it is a possibility  Grin Grin Grin Grin

website is still down and crashing so badly !
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
maybe they already running away Cheesy
Activity: 126
It still says server maintenance  Cry
Imagine how feel people who already transfered btc on to their wallet...
Activity: 84
I'm starting slowly to change my mind, less than 24h before it starts and

1. login is not working
2. they accept only btc at the moment
3. website slow af

They have absolutely no idea what they're doing
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
ethconnect.com isn't redirecting... Something fishy going on???

The front page says ICO Start in:

Horrible English
these guys dont have an ethwallet yet but they call themselves ethconnect . Thats pissing me off so many bad signs im getting aggravated.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
NEWBIE question
- what is an [ANN] thread -
 i gather it's about the promotional aspect of a new coin- bounty programs/sig campaigns / translation services and distribution . But What does the acro stand for?
thanks in advance
B
[ANN] = Announcements  Wink
Activity: 36
ethconnect.com isn't redirecting... Something fishy going on???
Activity: 31
FOUNDERS  OF ETHCONNECT -**  PLEASE READ **

I notice your servers are incredibly slow with all the hype. There is currently 1155 people on your site. I just went through this with hextracoin and I only got 600 coins and I put in $40,000 worth of coin. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN WITH ETHCONNECT. I want to put in over $100,000 in bitcoin and take my chances with how many coin I will be able to invest but PLEASE - PLEASE get some high priced cloud hosting. Go to digital ocean, go to amazon cloud. DO SOMETHING to scale!  You guys are way too slow to handle the traffic and you are going to have a lot of people very mad.

THANK YOU lets make a boat load of money!!

Your friend
Jarrod
bittox

if your plan was to throw away alot of money you are doing great!
its a scam - you have realised that yet right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
For everyone who decides to invest on this, watch out it's .net not .com
Same link as the first post of this thread

.com domain is redirecting to a referral link so basically its owned by a user

such a clever idea Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

.com domain is redirecting to a referral link so basically its owned by a user
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Any bounty programs?  Grin

I am also looking for bounty and project is very nice. I signup and waiting for ico. I definitely join.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20

I notice your servers are incredibly slow with all the hype. There is currently 1155 people on your site. I just went through this with hextracoin and I only got 600 coins and I put in $40,000 worth of coin. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN WITH ETHCONNECT. I want to put in over $100,000 in bitcoin and take my chances with how many coin I will be able to invest but PLEASE - PLEASE get some high priced cloud hosting. Go to digital ocean, go to amazon cloud. DO SOMETHING to scale!  You guys are way too slow to handle the traffic and you are going to have a lot of people very mad.

Your friend
Jarrod
bittox

just put money in me.. i'm much faster Smiley Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Any bounty programs?  Grin
Activity: 2
Is it possible to send ethereum directly from Bittrex or do you need another wallet?
Activity: 80
You guys are not going to make it like this. I'm sorry but it needs to be said. You guys just opened up for deposits of bitcoin and your site is so slow it's not even moving. You will never be able to handle all these people. You guys need to switch to cloud servers and hosting. PLEASE DO SOMETHING we are all going to miss out on this chance! Thank you Ive said my piece now Ill stop.
Activity: 80

Your friend
Jarrod
bittox
Activity: 84
Jump to: