Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 22. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
and i noticed when someone lends under you system supposed to give you 8% commision and its not paying Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
My question is why lend now at the exchange rate of $5 per coin if its gonna be $20 a coin in 15 days which means we'll get more for lending.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Staking will open on DECEMBER 10, 2017
anybody knows how we can investing on Staking?

I believe you'll just need to keep your coins on the web wallet on ethconnect.net to get staking rewards. Has anyone here been getting daily payouts?
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com

We all will know it on the 10th of Dec...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Don
Guys be careful! I have never received the funds I have deposited there, and their support is unreachable. Do not sponsor these scammers any more!

STOP CRYING AND LOOK FOR UPDATED NEWS

Dear everyone,
With so many requests for support, we can not respond immediately. If you have an error about the balance, please send an email to the address: "[email protected]" with the content:
E-mail:
User:
TXID:
Balance ETH or BTC:

Hello, Where did that update come from? I did not see anything on Telegram. Thanks

Note: I deposited coins from the beginning on two accounts and the coins have not shown up.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Im gonna sell my ethconnect for 30usd when exchange start. Ethconnect declare that target price when exchange start is 30usd. Smiley

This is target price. This price is not 100% sure.
Activity: 19
Im gonna sell my ethconnect for 30usd when exchange start. Ethconnect declare that target price when exchange start is 30usd. Smiley
Guys be careful! I have never received the funds I have deposited there, and their support is unreachable. Do not sponsor these scammers any more!

Dear everyone,
With so many requests for support, we can not respond immediately. If you have an error about the balance, please send an email to the address: "[email protected]" with the content:
E-mail:
User:
TXID:
Balance ETH or BTC:

I hope they will fix a problems and they will start withdraw.

i guess it will be opend on dec 20th with exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
I dont think that withdrawals will start before the 20th of December.. so I guess we have to be patient guys...

Dear everyone,
E-mail:
User:
TXID:
Balance ETH or BTC:

I hope they will fix a problems and they will start withdraw.

Dear everyone,
E-mail:
User:
TXID:
Balance ETH or BTC:
Activity: 3
Activity: 2
I'm very confident that the 2018 ECH plan is long, thank you.
Why can I still not withdraw my money!!?!?!??!!? Angry Angry Angry

Yes, we still waiting to open a withdraws. I hope they will open withdraws, when they will release exchange (20 December).
Activity: 2
Why can I still not withdraw my money!!?!?!??!!? Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
So I guess this is the same kind of scam like Bitconnect?
why is such stuff even allowed in this forum and not deleted by the mods? this is bad for ALL CryptoCurrencies...

Good question! These f'ing scams should be deleted immediately from the forum. All of them are total ponzi scams right from the start!
Activity: 3
So I guess this is the same kind of scam like Bitconnect?
why is such stuff even allowed in this forum and not deleted by the mods? this is bad for ALL CryptoCurrencies...
Activity: 38
How will the token gain value?
Pages:
Jump to: