Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 51. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
you guys have to look at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

Sergei Mavrodi

Thanks to Crypto 101 youtuber
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
well its over guys - it was a fun ride. See you at the next ICO Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Haha so funny... love it... I’m sure they will be back soon but sure let’s make our conclusions now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

gleb, seriously go and get a hobby and leave people in here alone!  You would do us all a huge favor if you did that....

You people should show some respect to Gleb as he is actually trying to prevent people from being scammed. He WAS doing you a favour. Why cant you just appreciate the public service he is offering for free!  Cheesy

All you want to do is continue the bullshit that is Ethconnect which allows more people to lose money.

Now look what's happening, the site has disappeared and everyone is losing their money.

You should have listened to Gleb. But you got greedy.

The result is that you will stay poor. Hopefully you learnt a lesson, but I suspect you will just throw more money into another Ponzi. Sad

all ICO are risky, so why are you calling this one different from anything else.  Your posts are funny, and you think you know more than the next person.

NEWS FLASH ; YOU DONT .... lol

Grow a brain mate!!!! If you were psychic, and know which was the BEST ico, you would have made your millions and you wouldnt have to be posting in here.

You guys are funny and a JOKE at best!!!

The thing is, this ICO was DESIGNED to fail. It was a scam. This exit proves that. Are you going to disagree with that??? Just accept you got it wrong and move on.

It was never going to work. Thats the difference between this and a decent ICO. The risk is 100% chance of failure (every ponzi in history has failed) and people could see it coming from a mile away. You didn't listen.

Genuine ICO's actually provide a service or product. Ethconnect does only one thing and that it take the money of investors. You didn't take a risk, you just guaranteed failure by "investing".

If you think that Bitconnect isn't the same then you have no hope in the financial world!

BCC will join Bitpetite, Ethconnect and all the other ponzis/scams in the trash can any day now! Probably December.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
Lol, they pulled an Elektracoin!!

To all the people hating on Gleb, so far he's been pretty right. So when the servers come on, were able to withdraw and ethconnect gets listed on an exchange or coin market map we can tell Gleb to GTFO. Until then, he's on point.

so his right, that is great, does that mean we will be subject to another month of I TOLD YOU SO posts!

I would like to know?  Huh Huh
Ether Addict
all these I TOLD YOU SO posts, are like kissing your sister.....no body wins!!

LOL  Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Lol, they pulled an Elektracoin!!

To all the people hating on Gleb, so far he's been pretty right. So when the servers come on, were able to withdraw and ethconnect gets listed on an exchange or coin market map we can tell Gleb to GTFO. Until then, he's on point.
Ether Addict

gleb, seriously go and get a hobby and leave people in here alone!  You would do us all a huge favor if you did that....

You people should show some respect to Gleb as he is actually trying to prevent people from being scammed. He WAS doing you a favour. Why cant you just appreciate the public service he is offering for free!  Cheesy

All you want to do is continue the bullshit that is Ethconnect which allows more people to lose money.

Now look what's happening, the site has disappeared and everyone is losing their money.

The result is that you will stay poor. Hopefully you learnt a lesson, but I suspect you will just throw more money into another Ponzi. Sad

all ICO are risky, so why are you calling this one different from anything else.  Your posts are funny, and you think you know more than the next person.

NEWS FLASH ; YOU DONT .... lol

Grow a brain mate!!!! If you were psychic, and know which was the BEST ico, you would have made your millions and you wouldnt have to be posting in here.

You guys are funny and a JOKE at best!!!

Activity: 92

gleb, seriously go and get a hobby and leave people in here alone!  You would do us all a huge favor if you did that....

Activity: 21
PING www.ethconnect.net (104.20.155.57) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 104.20.155.57: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=28.7 ms
64 bytes from 104.20.155.57: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=29.0 ms

and you can still ping it.

But that might just be cause they paid for the server .... for a month
Activity: 21
That's what Bitpetite and Elektracoin said
Ether Addict
All 4 servers are down

Is this the Exit?

well it sure could be, I am not going to shit the bedpan yet!!

.... lies? well maybe..... the message they left on twitter....

seems on twitter they are moving to new "data server"
Ether Addict
Haters gonna hate... the site will launch we will make money and that’s the end of it... Haters gonna hate

yes  sir there are lots of psychic predictions in here about ETHconnect, none of them which are coming true so far! Fancy that  Wink Wink

Posted on TWITTER 1 hr ago, EthConnect : "Dear everyone, We are moving to new datacenter. Don't worry, we will be back soon.
Thank you!"
All 4 servers are down

Is this the Exit?
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Haters gonna hate... the site will launch we will make money and that’s the end of it... Haters gonna hate
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Don't panic people. 'Dear everyone,
We are moving to new datacenter. Don't worry, we will be back soon.
Thank you!'

Few hours ago I visited EthConnect.net and saw an empty page. My first thoughts were "It happen, I lost my investment. I dont like this but no problem, I can live with it.".

My thoughts exactly, we do not need some GLEB moron rubbing it in the faces of people especially here.

we play in a risky pond, and we talk and try to help, and if things do no the right way, and we lose our investment, we move on, no problem. We live and learn.... good post bro.

Wink
Ether Addict
Thank you!'

Few hours ago I visited EthConnect.net and saw an empty page. My first thoughts were "It happen, I lost my investment. I dont like this but no problem, I can live with it.".

My thoughts exactly, we do not need some GLEB moron rubbing it in the faces of people especially here.

we play in a risky pond, and we talk and try to help, and if things do no the right way, and we lose our investment, we move on, no problem. We live and learn.... good post bro.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Thank you!'

Few minutes ago I saw this quoted post and visited ETHConnect Twitter and my thoughts were: "Back in the game, I can still make some good money out of it".

Either way I will be just fine. Those scam yellers should get a life as we dont care about their posts in this thread and we will be just fine however this ETHConnect thing end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
The people who invested in this deserved to be scammed.  you knoew this was a ponzi scheme like bitconnect, so your just as guilty as they are.    More and more people lose money in the end when the ponzi scheme blows up.
Pages:
Jump to: