Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅ - page 11. (Read 20221 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone, I have just found the project with quite high ratings, but I do not fully understand the concept, can someone elaborate, please?

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink

Sounds pretty interesting and impressing... But what do you think about the potential?

Well, as from their words, largest potential behind the adoption of CCOIN will occur as everyday customers begin discovering & purchasing from the platform. Flatlay Interactive Cards shared across web & social aid in contributions made to the CCOIN pool  Roll Eyes Try to imagine

Sounds pretty bold... Is there any final goal they are about to achieve with their product?
Activity: 126
Hello chat

Found this project due to the article in a journal, seems like we have another interesting idea right here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hello chat

Found this project due to the article in a journal, seems like we have another interesting idea right here.

Heard of the project before. Right now they have a great ICO campaign, that is why we will monitor here the growth of activity.
Activity: 18
Activity: 182
Greetings everyone, I have just found the project with quite high ratings, but I do not fully understand the concept, can someone elaborate, please?

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink

Sounds pretty interesting and impressing... But what do you think about the potential?

Well, as from their words, largest potential behind the adoption of CCOIN will occur as everyday customers begin discovering & purchasing from the platform. Flatlay Interactive Cards shared across web & social aid in contributions made to the CCOIN pool  Roll Eyes Try to imagine
Activity: 43
This is nice project and in future this project will be run

Activity: 182

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink
Activity: 154
Hi ! I'am glad to be part of this project and I hope I will help to make it grow !
Activity: 71
What are the project managers’ expectations concerning platform’s reaching a cost-effective level and of subsequent profit?
Activity: 2
Your project Creditcoin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Creditcoin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 89
CREDITCOIN is competing in the Community BATTLE Of The ICOs, presented by InitialCoinList.com
ICO discussion & Voting Poll Btwn September 1st-10th
Show your support & VOTE for them HERE

Q&A Summary
https://www.initialcoinlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CREDITCOIN-QA-1-e1535911817856.jpg
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice website, I really like it, especially if you add a complete video with your team I'm sure this will add more value to your project, because it will make investors believe in the transparency of the team on your project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Flatlay Market supports the global democratization of trade with technology. The focus of this team is to make e-commerce monetization accessible to anyone by removing boundaries & limits for global participation using Creditcoin tokens.
SHG
Activity: 25
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added CreditCoin to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/creditcoin

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Creditcoin seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument.
Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Creditcoin
 SWOT results https://swot.digrate.com/report/19a739f3-2d21-4b74-8c76-f41c0778d788
Activity: 126
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: