Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅ - page 8. (Read 20221 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
 Wink Hello! Good night! Am I right that the FLATLAY and CCOIN is the same? What is the difference then? What token shall i purchase?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention

Why did FLATLAY do the opposite? They have invented something new ?

Mate, the FLATLAY platform itself and the CCOIN are the great tools to keep your marketing business clear and smooth. Just imagine: you order an advert. You know the price. The effect. And pay a reasonable price. No fear of getting losses

The beneficial part is CCOIN, you take it, you hold it, you use it, You LOVE it!

Moreover, you earn from it. Just imagine you buy tokens. Use them with a reasonable purpose. They are in a flow, so the demand is increasing. Token is growing in price. And you jsut use it. Nothing else.

For sure I will use it. The only thing I wonder is: how many players will be there on a platform? Wont it happen so there will be such empty?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention

Mate, the FLATLAY platform itself and the CCOIN are the great tools to keep your marketing business clear and smooth. Just imagine: you order an advert. You know the price. The effect. And pay a reasonable price. No fear of getting losses

The beneficial part is CCOIN, you take it, you hold it, you use it, You LOVE it!

Moreover, you earn from it. Just imagine you buy tokens. Use them with a reasonable purpose. They are in a flow, so the demand is increasing. Token is growing in price. And you jsut use it. Nothing else.
Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Activity: 126

yeah! Just the quote from the WP:

In a final scenario, the content creator has a large audience & has an interest to launch their own private-label product (i.e. leather camera strap, branded lens protector, etc.) directly to consumers. FLATLAY provides the needed infrastructure & publishing tools to facilitate interest in the product while supporting purchases. Pre-production costs are greatly reduced while sales & marketing campaigns are natively done in real-time, all while maximizing earnings generated & distributed in CCOIN .

Like this? I am so curious now!
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

Basically the details matter. I love the idea, mechanisms they involve in escrow of the service. It is great!

So you surely recommend to look it through? The concept seems complicated, needs time to consider as well. What can you recommend?
go to their website to see the WP and all the details. It is worth it. I have been to ICOs for a long time already. Such projects are very interesting!
Thanks for the piece of advice! I will scroll the WP up and down. May I contact you here? If any questions appear? Are you an admin?
Not at all. I am just an investor as much as you, but I would be delighted to help you! Moreover, join their Telegram to ask! https://t.me/creditcointoken simply a link
Thanks Basil! Cheers!  Grin Grin Grin

Basically the details matter. I love the idea, mechanisms they involve in escrow of the service. It is great!

So you surely recommend to look it through? The concept seems complicated, needs time to consider as well. What can you recommend?
go to their website to see the WP and all the details. It is worth it. I have been to ICOs for a long time already. Such projects are very interesting!
Thanks for the piece of advice! I will scroll the WP up and down. May I contact you here? If any questions appear? Are you an admin?
Not at all. I am just an investor as much as you, but I would be delighted to help you! Moreover, join their Telegram to ask! https://t.me/creditcointoken simply a link

FLATLAY is already launched? Have not seen the announcement yet! I was on a holiday, got back and found that market dropped twofold Undecided
The only good thing is the ICO is going ob
Surely it does! The devices are ready be implemented into the real econoimcs, Do you know how is the crypto considered? Shall customers pay taxed?
Activity: 111
FLATLAY is already launched? Have not seen the announcement yet! I was on a holiday, got back and found that market dropped twofold Undecided
The only good thing is the ICO is going ob
Hey, good morning guys! A new day is coming a new discussion is today! What are your thoughts on recent market rise? how it can help CCOIN to increase the customer base?

What rise are you talking about? The small increase of 10%?

P.S. the real customers are already in.

10% is more than significant after 2 weeks of downfall trend. The increase is not small, rethink it.  Roll Eyes

The increase merely helped tokenholders of all type by any means. The money are floating down from ICO industry

Trends are always changing. The ICO industry always stays it is now and forevermore integral part of cryptoworld.

Do not forget that the FLATLAY will not only help the casual industries of marketing to develop but for a crypto as well

Maybe... Maybe...
Do you think it's gonna happen soon?like the tokensale ends soon! The project is ready!
According to the timeline they must have surely finish the network. What about the concept itself what do you like or dislike the most?
I guess one of the core innovative features is FLIC. The concept and the product!! is great: It allows users to directly increase the value associated with a published post by binding collections Grin
Thats an important tool, one of my favourite for a reason!
Activity: 43
Hey, good morning guys! A new day is coming a new discussion is today! What are your thoughts on recent market rise? how it can help CCOIN to increase the customer base?

10% is more than significant after 2 weeks of downfall trend. The increase is not small, rethink it.  Roll Eyes

The increase merely helped tokenholders of all type by any means. The money are floating down from ICO industry

Trends are always changing. The ICO industry always stays it is now and forevermore integral part of cryptoworld.

Do not forget that the FLATLAY will not only help the casual industries of marketing to develop but for a crypto as well

Maybe... Maybe...
Do you think it's gonna happen soon?like the tokensale ends soon! The project is ready!
According to the timeline they must have surely finish the network. What about the concept itself what do you like or dislike the most?
I guess one of the core innovative features is FLIC. The concept and the product!! is great: It allows users to directly increase the value associated with a published post by binding collections Grin

Maybe... Maybe...
Pages:
Jump to: