Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅ - page 5. (Read 20221 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
Sure, I was lucky it seems to buy tokens for a lower equivalent in USD now I guess the price will be much higher on listing. Expect it so much
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Sure, around 1500$ as for now, cause I really believe in the project and the supervision acts perfectly. Reacts on the market shocks as well so I guess my money is in the right place. Worth it. I regulary buy som more tokens
Why not in 1 transaction? Why you do such strange method? Huh
Not so strange at all. I tend to analyze the situation before the investment, so I wish all people would do the same as me so...

Moreover I have a stricted income so not I can invest seperately. When I have free money
Yeah thats a smart thing to do.  Shocked I have never thought about spreading Investment. THat may work for me as well as the market fluctuates every day. We need a stable growth to be 100% sure about all the staff we do so you are definitely right about that! hah
Yeah, An interesting method.  Cool Cantap is a guy that always has a trick in his pocket I guess Wink
Activity: 210
Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Sure, around 1500$ as for now, cause I really believe in the project and the supervision acts perfectly. Reacts on the market shocks as well so I guess my money is in the right place. Worth it. I regulary buy som more tokens
Not so strange at all. I tend to analyze the situation before the investment, so I wish all people would do the same as me so...

Moreover I have a stricted income so not I can invest seperately. When I have free money
Yeah thats a smart thing to do.  Shocked I have never thought about spreading Investment. THat may work for me as well as the market fluctuates every day. We need a stable growth to be 100% sure about all the staff we do so you are definitely right about that! hah

Guess he's just happy about the recent news. As he said this means much to the whole society and networks within it
Guys! The market is finally going on the cure line! The performance is perfect for past few days!  Grin
Yeah! Thats a great news for all of us.. I hope that it will lead to the future growth of industry! Creditcoin as the the part of it must be satisfied  Smiley
Guys! The market is finally going on the cure line! The performance is perfect for past few days!  Grin
hi! The project of course will work, if you provide for buyers what is not the competition. will you change the name of the company? in my opinion the name is hardly remembered

Hey, maybe I have missed something? Competition what kind of? Whats going on?
Seems like the're running a company name competition, bro. However no exact info on the website. Any guesses?  Huh

I guess Cheesy Cheesy Telegram Check will do the trick  Grin

Hi cantap! Nice to meet you here! Havent met you before!

Cheesy I am pretty addicted to the creditcoin so try to check the bitcointalk regularly. I really like discussing things here, like yesterday we were talking about the market growth, but today it has leveled out, so guys are keeping silent not to frighten luck  Wink Wink Wink

Its a pleasure to meet you!
Nice to meet you too! U r an experienced trader or investor? Whats your share in Creditcoin?? Have you donated? Contributed?

Yeah, I have explained it several times but its not a problem to repeat once again. I have a small marketing agency so we are kinda upset with a traditional ways of ecommerce and advertising so flatlay is the reason itself. It replicates my needs
Activity: 99
hi! The project of course will work, if you provide for buyers what is not the competition. will you change the name of the company? in my opinion the name is hardly remembered

Seems like the're running a company name competition, bro. However no exact info on the website. Any guesses?  Huh

Cheesy I am pretty addicted to the creditcoin so try to check the bitcointalk regularly. I really like discussing things here, like yesterday we were talking about the market growth, but today it has leveled out, so guys are keeping silent not to frighten luck  Wink Wink Wink

Nice to meet you too! U r an experienced trader or investor? Whats your share in Creditcoin?? Have you donated? Contributed?

Creditcoin better suits me, however both are good, btw Kiss

The network of affiliates, how will be divided or received bonus to my referrals, ie, what will be the percentage for each affiliate in my network?
That's a tough question mate, haha. Its better to ask on telegram chat they're always managing such sort of things there.

https://t.me/creditcointoken

But the question is interesting. Ping me when get the result please Grin

Pages:
Jump to: