Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅ - page 4. (Read 20221 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

What expectations do the managers have for the cost-effective achievement of the platform and the subsequent profit? Is the platform still under development or already finished?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bang bang bang! BITCASH is so mad worth of 220$ is an amazing increase due to it price several weeks ago. 88 or even less. What are your thoughts guys? I guess it will only grow in the future as wel as the creditcoin
Oh yes, the bittcash reached a high level today. 15% more in just a day, however I see this as a consequence an accident by accident. Not much
Why? It is growing stable and is priced accordingly? Why do you want to pay with bitcash? It will only grow in future. Its better to use BTC or ETH they are more stable
Disagree on that I think the peak is reached. Nothing left to conquer. So its better to pay with it now then to wait till it is 25$ per 1 BITCASH and lose 200$ on each of the token

Bitcash is highly correlated with a whole cryptomarket. For sure you may wait till the indicies are stable or starts falling for some reason and then buy.Not later than and not before
There is a logic for sure Roll Eyes Roll Eyes But I am confused by the cryptomarket so much. I bought BTC for8r usd and now it is 4K. IDK what to do with them.
You may surely reinvest in creditoin, Like the chance of creditcoin increasing in price 2wold is much higher than with btc now
Yeah, Thats a true thing really, I was thinking of it. Creditoin would be soon listed I hope so its my chance:))
Good luck! Do not miss the discount if you had not purchased one.
Thank you good luck for you too! My personal cryptoadviser!!
Activity: 99
Bang bang bang! BITCASH is so mad worth of 220$ is an amazing increase due to it price several weeks ago. 88 or even less. What are your thoughts guys? I guess it will only grow in the future as wel as the creditcoin
Oh yes, the bittcash reached a high level today. 15% more in just a day, however I see this as a consequence an accident by accident. Not much
Why? It is growing stable and is priced accordingly? Why do you want to pay with bitcash? It will only grow in future. Its better to use BTC or ETH they are more stable
Disagree on that I think the peak is reached. Nothing left to conquer. So its better to pay with it now then to wait till it is 25$ per 1 BITCASH and lose 200$ on each of the token

Bitcash is highly correlated with a whole cryptomarket. For sure you may wait till the indicies are stable or starts falling for some reason and then buy.Not later than and not before
There is a logic for sure Roll Eyes Roll Eyes But I am confused by the cryptomarket so much. I bought BTC for8r usd and now it is 4K. IDK what to do with them.
You may surely reinvest in creditoin, Like the chance of creditcoin increasing in price 2wold is much higher than with btc now
Yeah, Thats a true thing really, I was thinking of it. Creditoin would be soon listed I hope so its my chance:))
Good luck! Do not miss the discount if you had not purchased one.

Activity: 99

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Can I have a payment separated into 3 parts? 30% ETH 20% BTC and the rest bitcash? Huh
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
Sure, I was lucky it seems to buy tokens for a lower equivalent in USD now I guess the price will be much higher on listing. Expect it so much
Are not they pinned to nominal value of 1 USD? Thought it to bee right
As far as I can see, the price is calculated to 1 eth. 1eth = 1400CCOIN so we may only benefit from the growing ETH

See you, hmm definitely an interesting issue. So you guess that the price of the token may rise as well? Is it a 100% info on that?? Cause I have some funds to invest. The Idea perfectly suits me so maybe a right time it is.
The right time mate. I am thinking of another investment as well. So maybe in 2 days, just to catch the wave. I guess its essential
Damn you are right. The wave! Cheesy Everyone were telling the truth. Crypto revives!!!!!!
Hell yeah.And if you see the technological board, you will glance the significant increase in token rates. SO it works!!!!
Activity: 76
Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
Sure, I was lucky it seems to buy tokens for a lower equivalent in USD now I guess the price will be much higher on listing. Expect it so much
As far as I can see, the price is calculated to 1 eth. 1eth = 1400CCOIN so we may only benefit from the growing ETH

See you, hmm definitely an interesting issue. So you guess that the price of the token may rise as well? Is it a 100% info on that?? Cause I have some funds to invest. The Idea perfectly suits me so maybe a right time it is.
The right time mate. I am thinking of another investment as well. So maybe in 2 days, just to catch the wave. I guess its essential
Damn you are right. The wave! Cheesy Everyone were telling the truth. Crypto revives!!!!!!

Hmm, let me check that and get back soon. I thought Creditcoin is ethereum token.... Huh

Yeah, check please. These depends on my investment to CCOIN in someway
Hmm, let me check that and get back soon. I thought Creditcoin is ethereum token.... Huh
Pages:
Jump to: