Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅ - page 2. (Read 20221 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
E-commerce is the future job for all of us. Credit Coin will help the world with this great project!
Activity: 5
something new and interesting. I am participating
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 8
Hello have a Nice day for all. I hope and believe that the project is promising good luck team
Activity: 3
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
Activity: 5
hello how are you congratulations for your project I wish you success !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 2
 The platform incentives users to mutually benefit & engage in the cooperative
support of flatlay members. Transactions from one another while partnering with validated merchants &
suppliers in the network with flatlay, Credit System guarantees any users contributing
to the creation of social value in the platform is rewarded in ccoin.
Apart from that the FLIC makes it even better-the content management and account licensing issues sorted.
Great addressal to some key problems today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Do you have tagalog language for the Philippines?  I do like to know more about the project if just in case you do have please drop me a PM. And if I wi have my free time then I can visit or check the PM's.

Goodluck on the project may have a team that will going to work together.
Activity: 50
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I believe This project will be success, cause they already officially integrated with Shopify, Amazon etc
good work team

You probably don't even need a license to integrate with these providers, I don't know. Their services might be open to anyone, which then isn't a big deal.
Activity: 6
I believe This project will be success, cause they already officially integrated with Shopify, Amazon etc
good work team
Activity: 1
Hi, i think you should find out from the telegram channel. HERE
 Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
It seems it is benifit friendly for retailers.How users will get opportunities for benefits if they are willing to invest individually?   
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Does the platform mainly focus on digital products or for any products? If you democratize ecommerce there are a lot of problems with cross boarder transactions.
Activity: 4
I hope this project will be very successful in the future!! It is easy for so friendly and helpful community & Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
On which exchange platforms are you present?

Exchange will be after IEO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great project and convenient platform. It will be a success in the future.

From my research and findings.
this project is very outstanding.

it really has many advantages over other projects. I will follow up on this project to see its achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: