Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network - page 5. (Read 26870 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

It would be ideal if the team could address issues such as bounty distribution, community management and development updates such that they could pose a negative image about the project yet in spite of those, I still believe on this promising project hoping they could pull their act together to resolve minor issues such as this. Imho.

At the moment they are focusing on completing the distribution of tokens for investor and Bounty.
When all this has completed,They will certainly soon provide updates on project development.
And for Bounty it seems that they have announced that bounty tokens will be distributed by December, 7.

woah. Isn't that one of the good news we have here. I hope to receive my bounty tokens before December 7 then. Smiley I agree that they need such development updates. Most of the investor nowadays drop the token right after ICO if the team has no progress at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

It would be ideal if the team could address issues such as bounty distribution, community management and development updates such that they could pose a negative image about the project yet in spite of those, I still believe on this promising project hoping they could pull their act together to resolve minor issues such as this. Imho.

At the moment they are focusing on completing the distribution of tokens for investor and Bounty.
When all this has completed,They will certainly soon provide updates on project development.
And for Bounty it seems that they have announced that bounty tokens will be distributed by December, 7.

Good to hear that! and I would only hope this token not to be listed on an exchange until a product has been released. In this way, the token price will most likely appreciate if it has already a valid use case not like other ICO's whose community are eager for an exchange listing even before a product/ platform is launched thereby resulting to a significant reduction in its token price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

The project successfully reached the soft cap. The project team is very strong, I am glad that I took part in this project. Now I am waiting for the coin to appear on the stock exchanges)))
But please check their group telegram , many people always asking reward bounty but no answer from developer or manager.
They just give promise for bounty hunter .

Be patient to get the best information, all this performance requires a process, so wait and give the team and manager the chance to get the job done better, soon there will be announcements of what you want.
A good development for the Module, step by step passed and towards the market exchange has also been done, the team performance is indeed no doubt.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
That's correct no need to loose patient because it has been couple of weeks since the project closed fundraising. They are highly talented and official team, those believe in their actions to show the result instead of keep playing with words. Let them stick to their own plan and strategies to solve the things. Things are not easy as we see them in front of our eyes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
The project successfully reached the soft cap. The project team is very strong, I am glad that I took part in this project. Now I am waiting for the coin to appear on the stock exchanges)))
But please check their group telegram , many people always asking reward bounty but no answer from developer or manager.

Be patient to get the best information, all this performance requires a process, so wait and give the team and manager the chance to get the job done better, soon there will be announcements of what you want.
A good development for the Module, step by step passed and towards the market exchange has also been done, the team performance is indeed no doubt.
Any updates on the current development status? Are the developers already testing the MODULE platform as per their roadmap info?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Starting from easily accessible exchanges will make token easily accessible to those interested and because current market's condition may be some people be able to pick up cheap tokens too. Felixo is rising Turkish exchange with good volume for BTC/USD at the moment and this is enough and quite understandable. In the meanwhile development will be advanced and bigger exchanges will be accessed too.

A good step if this token experiences a gradual increase and will it last a long time at a good price next year? time to wait for that to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Starting from easily accessible exchanges will make token easily accessible to those interested and because current market's condition may be some people be able to pick up cheap tokens too. Felixo is rising Turkish exchange with good volume for BTC/USD at the moment and this is enough and quite understandable. In the meanwhile development will be advanced and bigger exchanges will be accessed too.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
It seems MODL tokens will be listed rather in 2 exchanges - EXRATES and FELIXO on the 25th of November as per their Tweet - https://twitter.com/MODULE_Project/status/1062290079945711616 . I hope it will proceed smoothly without any issues.

I have never transacted in these two exchanges, but I have heard there are many negative issues about Exrates.
FELIXO ... I just heard it for the first time

Me too! but I think EXRATE will be just fine as it is on the top 50 in exchange ranking https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ .

As promised 25 November saw the listing on EXRATES. Unfortunately the price leaves much to be desired; as much as possible only 0,00000011 BTC in the "glass" on the purchase.
https://twitter.com/Exrates_Me/status/1066694178875297793
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Today MODL tokens are being traded on Felixo.com, now you can buy MODL tokens at the Felixo exchange at a price of 0.00000150 BTC
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Like tokens and projects more and more exchanges are coming out in market to provide services. Every new exchange is being watched suspiciously at start as people are used to big names which are on top positions. Like tokens positions on rank chart is keep rotating same exchanges do. In future today's big exchanges will not be at top whereas unfamiliar ones will succeed to make place among top based on quality of services.

Correct! It could be the case since today's latest exchanges offers enhancements and features not found on older exchanges, so there could be a shift in the near future but they must first demonstrate their ability to satisfy customer needs.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Like tokens and projects more and more exchanges are coming out in market to provide services. Every new exchange is being watched suspiciously at start as people are used to big names which are on top positions. Like tokens positions on rank chart is keep rotating same exchanges do. In future today's big exchanges will not be at top whereas unfamiliar ones will succeed to make place among top based on quality of services.
It seems MODL tokens will be listed rather in 2 exchanges - EXRATES and FELIXO on the 25th of November as per their Tweet - https://twitter.com/MODULE_Project/status/1062290079945711616 . I hope it will proceed smoothly without any issues.

I have never transacted in these two exchanges, but I have heard there are many negative issues about Exrates.

Me too! but I think EXRATE will be just fine as it is on the top 50 in exchange ranking https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ .
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Important is to get listed and once the token is in market there will be other ways to transact in case exchanges are not convincing. I am interested as well but can wait for Dex's to show up tokens later if don't reach on at least one of my favorite exchanges immediately. I like the professionalism of this team without caring of external situation they are going to stick with their plan.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Although both are not big exchanges and not popular like big ones but good news is that this process will move forward smoothly. In coming days support will increase with the growth of the community and it will get succeed to take place on big exchanges.

Yeah, I do think its a very important step in making this project grow and have to work out with it but in light with this I'm assuming that the team and community would eventually aim for much bigger exchanges at the soonest time possible.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Although both are not big exchanges and not popular like big ones but good news is that this process will move forward smoothly. In coming days support will increase with the growth of the community and it will get succeed to take place on big exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: