Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network - page 6. (Read 26870 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
All the odds and expectations are showing in coming days this current wave is going to be over in good way. This current resilience of altcoin markets is strong indicate that these markets are ready to join the rally. They are bottomed that's why against BTC we see minor changes and major difference is in USD because of drop in BTC value. Listing on exchanges timing looks good to me.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
It seems MODL tokens will be listed rather in 2 exchanges - EXRATES and FELIXO on the 25th of November as per their Tweet - https://twitter.com/MODULE_Project/status/1062290079945711616 . I hope it will proceed smoothly without any issues.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I think the bounty manager is now rarely active in the thread bounty, almost on average the bounty manager is now active in the group chat telegram bounty. So nothing to give the information there.

I think it is clear that all announcements about updates or official notices must be available on the announcements board, not in bounties.

So it must be monitored frequently in the bounty group that we follow. Similarly, the issue of releasing the signature module code.

Release signature? I think the bounty has ended, all the stake has also been updated in the spreadsheet, what do you mean?

‼️ Dear participants! ‼️
🎉 MODULE Bounty Campaign officially finished.

📝 Signature Campaign: participants can remove the signatures.
💬 Social Media Campaign: shares for all the weeks were counted.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I see few days ago Module attended launching event of Felixo exchange and presence of it can lead to guess that it may be listing there. I have not heard anything but was searching for information and social images led me to think so. Since there are just pictures and no written material about that event so you can draw any conclusion based on assumption.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
EXRATES is an exchange based in Switzerland, being in the Top 35 exchanges by adjusted volume on Coinmarketcap. Its daily trading volumes over $44,200,000. More than 149,000 active users monthly, over 512 trading pairs. It’s already in successful partnership with 172 coins.

MODL tokens will be listed by tomorrow on BitoPro as per their press release. Hopefully they can be listed in a bigger exchange sometime in the near future like EXRATES.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
I think the bounty manager is now rarely active in the thread bounty, almost on average the bounty manager is now active in the group chat telegram bounty. So nothing to give the information there. So it must be monitored frequently in the bounty group that we follow. Similarly, the issue of releasing the signature module code.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
EXRATES is an exchange based in Switzerland, being in the Top 35 exchanges by adjusted volume on Coinmarketcap. Its daily trading volumes over $44,200,000. More than 149,000 active users monthly, over 512 trading pairs. It’s already in successful partnership with 172 coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
it turned out that the acquisition of funds obtained by the module was a little out of the target of $ 5 890 666.23 softcap ico also ended and for the module participants just waiting for the update when the single code can be released, hopefully the team can run its development smoothly even though we know the funds are it can be very fit
I really am a little tempted with modules that are only able to reach sofcap, but if the teams continue to develop in the module project it will not be a problem, it is bright in the future that I hope

They should have done this to achieve a hard cap and make a new development for this good project. This project is very promising for the future. I will always see the steps of this project.
surely the team in this project will always try their best to achieve the success of this project, they also expect satisfying results so that they will always always maintain cohesiveness to achieve that success. success for MODULE.
apparently I am late, 5.6 million USD, Module has reached its Softcap, it is fantastic and extraordinary for this project, this makes the Module become ICO that can be liked by new investors in the market later
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it turned out that the acquisition of funds obtained by the module was a little out of the target of $ 5 890 666.23 softcap ico also ended and for the module participants just waiting for the update when the single code can be released, hopefully the team can run its development smoothly even though we know the funds are it can be very fit
I really am a little tempted with modules that are only able to reach sofcap, but if the teams continue to develop in the module project it will not be a problem, it is bright in the future that I hope

They should have done this to achieve a hard cap and make a new development for this good project. This project is very promising for the future. I will always see the steps of this project.
surely the team in this project will always try their best to achieve the success of this project, they also expect satisfying results so that they will always always maintain cohesiveness to achieve that success. success for MODULE.
Activity: 862

Activity: 536
Activity: 536
I am very proud of the success of the team module, because they kept their promises. I also saw that there was no extension of the sale time of their ico. I hope the latest news from the module will arrive soon because I can't wait for this
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Activity: 862
【 Instruction ! 】
HOW TO ADD THE MODL TOKENS.
Instructions for: MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist

http://touchanswer.io/uncategorized/how-to-add-the-modl-tokens/

This seems to be very useful for some people who do not understand how it is. I opened the link and looked at the way it was given there.
Activity: 868
【 Instruction ! 】
HOW TO ADD THE MODL TOKENS.
Instructions for: MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist

http://touchanswer.io/uncategorized/how-to-add-the-modl-tokens/
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
They are big team of more than a dozen of members from what half are blockchain experts. Overall a well balanced team with experience from technical to market and management. In this month they should test Module platform testing which then in December should be operational on beta. We are in first week of this month hopefully development in on track just like marketing wing of team is actively doing its job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
if the project manager alone is a great team, of course this project will be managed with enthusiasm and compact so that to attract more investor interest will be easier, and the sale is also sure that I will be able to achieve the target.
agree that it is true that a project will succeed depending on the team that manages it, if the team that manages is well-known its greatness is sure to attract a lot of investor interest to join will be easy and the project will run as planned, success is always for the module project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
if the project manager alone is a great team, of course this project will be managed with enthusiasm and compact so that to attract more investor interest will be easier, and the sale is also sure that I will be able to achieve the target.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
【MODULE participated in the conference in Istanbul as a speaker】
We got admired as a creative presentation from participants, organizers and Gatrner !!
Check it out our movie !!

https://t.co/H68MdJP025
Activity: 728
Statistics counter stopped after meeting the finishing time limit by securing $5.88 millions. It is very good amount in this current condition to have resources to start developing the project easily. Of course, importance of larger ledger can't be denied but availability of funds is used to plan and re-arrange strategies to achieve goals comfortably. Module team has highly ambitious people and that makes it look best.
Pages:
Jump to: