Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network - page 10. (Read 26870 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
MODULE employs a new transaction approval algorithm. It is a new technology platform that enables everyone to participate in mining, even from a mobile device. In addition to building DApps, users will also have the ability to issue new currencies on the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Cloud computing and its close cousin cloud #storage represented the next big computing revolution. https://t.co/8zJrYlXqbt
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The MODULE team is in Thailand to give a keynote speech. Here are some photos from the event venue.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
An interesting project, a module project by offering a decentralized file storage network that will give users the opportunity to manage their data. There is no doubt that this technology will continue to grow in the future and investors will also increase of course, and this project has a team that is truly competent in their fields, hopefully achieving success ...
how can you say this project is interesting? try to see the results of the current sale, the public sale is sold just 16 days away and until now softcap has not been achieved, what about the future of the project? I can only hope that in the remaining time this softcap can be achieved.
The last time i check it on the site was almost the sane in the current tge now. I doubt it would not reach its softcap before the sale to end. I have been expecting it to reach by 1-2 weeks only but i guess im wrong with it. They have need to show up more ro gain investors because their project is a good idea for me like other platforms who offers this services but not in blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
MODULE giving an interview in Taipei! 🎥
The team was blessed to meet with users, media and exchange representatives from countries which are excited about blockchain and its ongoing development. https://t.co/c0YBierg76
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
An interesting project, a module project by offering a decentralized file storage network that will give users the opportunity to manage their data. There is no doubt that this technology will continue to grow in the future and investors will also increase of course, and this project has a team that is truly competent in their fields, hopefully achieving success ...
how can you say this project is interesting? try to see the results of the current sale, the public sale is sold just 16 days away and until now softcap has not been achieved, what about the future of the project? I can only hope that in the remaining time this softcap can be achieved.
it seems that the team in this project must provide the right strategy for this project, so that the sales can achieve softcap, the team must be more enthusiastic in working and must remain optimistic with the hard work the results will also be in accordance with the work.
Activity: 224
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
The MODULE team is back from Taiwan. Last week the team participated in the WORLD BLOCKCHAIN TOUR 2018 🌎.
Our main aim was to raise awareness about the project, to share our vision and progress with investors and developers from Taiwan and other Asian countries!
Activity: 420
the public is still selling for 20 days, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve targeted results, and the team must be more enthusiastic and provide more strategies for this project so that this project can be successful always its future.
Activity: 658
MODULE is going to introduce decentralization. The main task of the team to stay on the red market, which will complicate the development of the project.
Activity: 126

Hey, which blockchain you will use in your platform ? And what is the token purpose?
Activity: 238
MODULE is a blockchain-based platform designed to use the free storage available in the smartphones, servers, etc. This module makes use of a new transaction through an applied algorithm. Module is a new technology which is useful for all the users to participate in mining using their smartphones. Therefore, servers and enterprises are eligible to participate in mining.  In order to build DApps, users have the power to issue new currencies on the platform.

Mobile devices play an important role in solving the problems for power consumption effect caused by cryptocurrencies and their centralization.  The Module declares that mining can be easily done using smartphones and tablets. Blockchain helps for a fast order of your own services, pay for data, data storage and helps in transfer services. By making the device free, you will be able to earn rewards that changes which depends on the capacity of free storage, space, and transaction type. This platform can also provide other distributed application services like smart contract technology, fair mining, a high-speed and low cost that start-up an application on the blockchain environment.
copper member
Merit: 103
Activity: 434
We had couple of publications this week about BitoPro partnership, for example in Korean ZD Net https://t.co/jw8u1nsOU7
Merit: 4
This project has a quite strong team. Not many projects has more than 10 members as the core team.
I have not read all the whitepaper yet & I don't really understand the solution & the features of this project.
Activity: 616
This project still has one more month to reach their soft cap and this is still a long time. I hope that the soft cap will be reached before the time that has been determined ends.

I think 1 month is enough time for this project to achieve their soft cap. They still need 1.1 million dollars to exceed the soft cap limit, and that will be reached if the team has a good strategy.

Hopefully with that time they will reach the limit they have set and get good funds to develop this big project. Let's look at the next trip of this project.
yes! we're waiting for the next development of this project! hoping that the team will never disappoint us. and for sure that their next journey will become a big success also! kudos to the team.

You must have high patience for that because success doesn't work so easily with a short time. It's time to wait for the next good news.
Activity: 193
with the great help, one of a kind and brilliant idea of the team of module to come up with combining blockchain technology and secret sharing, everybody can expect higher security and convenience with the use of their platform. in this way, blockchain can be used in various fields such as finance, distribution, in the supply chain, official document management etc. the team really did a great job!
a lot of benefits are given if this project can succeed and develop successfully for its future, I also hope that later this project will be able to develop successfully as planned by the team.

The benefits offered by the Module are good and promising, the team is very professional in managing this project, and I am sure that this will be able to bring in many investors.
The team will also be more creative to be able to market the Module for its success, solid performance.
normally like that if all the teams involved always work together compactly it will be easier to attract a lot of investor interest to join because investors believe that this project deserves to be developed so that the future can be successful. Hopefully the team will always maintain cohesiveness in work.
Merit: 4
What is blockchain 4.0 feature?
For example:

Blockchian 1.0:
- Payment system

Blockchain 2.0 = Blockchain 1.0 +
- Smart contract/ DApps

Blockchain 3.0 = Blockchain 2.0 + Huh
Blockchain 4.0 = Blockchain 3.0 + Huh
Activity: 210
with the great help, one of a kind and brilliant idea of the team of module to come up with combining blockchain technology and secret sharing, everybody can expect higher security and convenience with the use of their platform. in this way, blockchain can be used in various fields such as finance, distribution, in the supply chain, official document management etc. the team really did a great job!
a lot of benefits are given if this project can succeed and develop successfully for its future, I also hope that later this project will be able to develop successfully as planned by the team.

The benefits offered by the Module are good and promising, the team is very professional in managing this project, and I am sure that this will be able to bring in many investors.
The team will also be more creative to be able to market the Module for its success, solid performance.
Pages:
Jump to: