Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network - page 9. (Read 26870 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It seems that crowdfunding has been extended because at my last visit to website it was showing closing dates others. They are very close to their soft cap which should have been acquired by now seeing the activeness and work of team behind the project. It is good to extend because this way they can also get benefit of positive trend of market which has started to be seen.
with the hard work and pride done by the team it will certainly give satisfying results in the future I believe everything will go as planned and achieve the results that have been targeted.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It seems that crowdfunding has been extended because at my last visit to website it was showing closing dates others. They are very close to their soft cap which should have been acquired by now seeing the activeness and work of team behind the project. It is good to extend because this way they can also get benefit of positive trend of market which has started to be seen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Watch our interview from Taiwan with English subtitles!
Just click on the “subtitles” button.
And do not hesitate to share your thoughts 💫

https://t.co/s11MPFT7XR
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
This is very good article why they extend ongoing ICO by the end of next month. This is surprising to see they didn't achieve their soft cap yet even this is big idea and with attractive portfolio of team members. i think it is good to invest in next generation tech.
The well-written article is amazing, which might play important role to spread the word of Module out more widely in the crypto world.
More enthusiast might know about Module project and its potential for future growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
the concept of a project that is supported by an interesting article, of course, the marketing of this project will be maximized and the expectation of course success can be achieved easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
This is very good article why they extend ongoing ICO by the end of next month. This is surprising to see they didn't achieve their soft cap yet even this is big idea and with attractive portfolio of team members. i think it is good to invest in next generation tech.
The well-written article is amazing, which might play important role to spread the word of Module out more widely in the crypto world.
More enthusiast might know about Module project and its potential for future growth.
with such good and interesting articles, of course, for the future, it will be easier to get more support from the participants.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Here is a new article about #MODULE. We are very grateful to our community for the long-lasting support!
https://t.co/oCXphdf49B

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Here is a new article about #MODULE. We are very grateful to our community for the long-lasting support!
https://t.co/oCXphdf49B
Activity: 448
These days the #MODULE team is in Taiwan 🏙 participating in meetups and events! The project is spreading information about the current problems of mining and possibilities of smartphones to more and more people abroad!
Hopefully they will get many investors from Taiwan, and continue to spread information about their projects, so they get a lot of attention and investors. less than $ 400K USD softcap will be achieved
We should always be optimistic that sales of this project will surely succeed in accordance with what is expected. as I am sure by seeing the seriousness of the team in developing this project will surely be a lot of investors who believe that this project will provide something best.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
These days the #MODULE team is in Taiwan 🏙 participating in meetups and events! The project is spreading information about the current problems of mining and possibilities of smartphones to more and more people abroad!
Hopefully they will get many investors from Taiwan, and continue to spread information about their projects, so they get a lot of attention and investors. less than $ 400K USD softcap will be achieved
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Your project Module was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Module to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Module sales are not good, are investors less interested or lack of promotion? so investors don't know about this project. very unfortunate if the softcap is not reached. and the duration of the ICO is extended again. Hopefully this can extend to the target. and the team must work very hard and creative to attract investors.
Activity: 574
The module is a project with a decentralized storage space economic ecosystem. Now the duration of the ico is extended. Hopefully with the work of the team's hard work by participating in various events can have an impact on its sales and can reach the target.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This latest promo campaign is very good to introduce MODL to new people those are holding Ethereum but are not willing to invest at this stage. I will watch them as future's potential investors of Module. for the moment it is great to see crowdfunding reaching fast to minimum threshold and in last hours there has been significant increase in total collected money so far.
Activity: 644
MODL Promo Token
For the Airdrop, our promotional campaign aimed at promoting the upcoming Module Japanese blockchain 4.0 ICO, we decided to launch MODL Promo, free tokens distributed between all Ethereum addresses containing over 5 ETH.

https://t.co/yOyY8FctaA https://t.co/VRyovATIQn
Activity: 434
The #blockchain buzz hits #Singapore. Today one of the biggest events in the industry, Consensus, begins its 2 day conference in sunny Singapore and @MODULE_Project team of course there.
https://t.co/DmAHmH38cs
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with the softcap not yet achieved and seeing the lack of ICO time does the project team plan to extend the ICO duration? but I still hope that the remaining softcap time can be achieved.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I saw on the web that the public sale will soon end in 8 days and the results are less or less to achieve softcap, hopefully with the remaining time the team will be even more enthusiastic to develop this project so that sales can reach the target.
about it need not be in doubt, all the team involved in this project certainly will always do the best job so that a managed project can be a great success and can give you a very satisfying results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I saw on the web that the public sale will soon end in 8 days and the results are less or less to achieve softcap, hopefully with the remaining time the team will be even more enthusiastic to develop this project so that sales can reach the target.
Pages:
Jump to: