Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 41. (Read 43862 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?

we have been together for a long time. now we just pay attention on this project to bring it up.
copper member
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your Profile. Wishing you success.

we have already do anything that we can for the project. Wish you were here when this one successfull.thank you!
Activity: 82
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?
copper member
To be honest. This project somehow looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. Maybe the partnership bonus scheme is too similar with some other Ponzi....
It will be better if you can gives out more detail about the project like the total coin/token distribution, how you going to use the fund.
Most importantly, you can show the exchange itself even it is in the beta version. It can give a better confidence.
thanks your useful recommend. we still research and continue development this project
Activity: 74
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your Profile. Wishing you success.
Activity: 36
New exchange.. Good luck.
Activity: 73
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 76
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments
Activity: 101
 I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start or get tokens?
Activity: 76
To be honest. This project somehow looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. Maybe the partnership bonus scheme is too similar with some other Ponzi....
It will be better if you can gives out more detail about the project like the total coin/token distribution, how you going to use the fund.
Most importantly, you can show the exchange itself even it is in the beta version. It can give a better confidence.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
A good project to follow, hopefully the development will continue to improve and hopefully the program that you will make will soon be launched.
all developments of this project may be new to the team working on hopefully the team can work well and be successful
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
A good project to follow, hopefully the development will continue to improve and hopefully the program that you will make will soon be launched.
copper member
The project promises to be interesting. There is not enough information about the team, not enough technical information - white paper. We are waiting for information.
hi, we will pulish asap. thank you so much
Activity: 93
From my point of view, i think your project will get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..

Activity: 140
in my opinion a good exchange is, which has an active economic turnover, easy, safe and low-cost transactions, hopefully the optimism of this project ends well
Activity: 89
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. I think you should promote this.
Activity: 113
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
Activity: 80
As you mentioned in your website, I think it’s good to give me absolute control to maintain my private key.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The project promises to be interesting. There is not enough information about the team, not enough technical information - white paper. We are waiting for information.
copper member
Personally, i think more advertising is needed in your project. Ir will make your project become more popular.

We try to make our project more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: