Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 104. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
by the way the audience is those who work with this project is pretty big I think it's really profitable to invest here
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
been watching this project I'm sure it really is profitable investment
are you seriously think so?
why not?
I think so too,just didn't specify the views of other investors. I think we made the right choice when they decided to invest here
on the contrary I been watching the project and I think that at the moment very profitable to invest here
Activity: 434
why not?
I think so too,just didn't specify the views of other investors. I think we made the right choice when they decided to invest here
why not?
I subscribe to all of the above. I would like the creators to add more languages, except English.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Do you also plan to be on Reddit or medium for participants to follow?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would like to see the distribution of tokens and costs. I think this is a matter of time.
  yes, this project is definitely worth it to participate. I will follow his future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I would like to see the distribution of tokens and costs. I think this is a matter of time.
Activity: 616
I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users. This project will clearly have a future with a such approach!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wow, this is a very promising project, the project inspires confidence!
Activity: 490
it would be great if an application appeared. This is convenient for participants, because everyone will have a personal cabinet.
I believe that it is not enough. But the creators believe that many tokens don’t mean profitable investments. Perhaps, 10 million is just an experimental figure, given that this currency had depreciated at one time.
  maybe you are right. I would like to believe that the creators are on the right road and will expand the platform's functionality in any case.
I believe that it is not enough. But the creators believe that many tokens don’t mean profitable investments. Perhaps, 10 million is just an experimental figure, given that this currency had depreciated at one time.
Activity: 616
how do you think, if it is enough 10 million tokens or not? Can we expect further development of the project?
what is the standard for ERC20 tokens? How is it useful? It seems to me, that I’m so far from these innovations.
  you can use tokens on other similar services by this standard. It is very convenient; the creators took care of providing a multicurrency system of token turnover in this platform.
  that is, can I use a different currency other than XRPS? If so, it's interesting to check how it all works.
  I think that these details will be known when there is more information about the project, in particular, the white list and the road map ones.
Activity: 490
what is the standard for ERC20 tokens? How is it useful? It seems to me, that I’m so far from these innovations.
  you can use tokens on other similar services by this standard. It is very convenient; the creators took care of providing a multicurrency system of token turnover in this platform.
  that is, can I use a different currency other than XRPS? If so, it's interesting to check how it all works.
Jump to: