Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 101. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
What is the cost of the token now? Is its price changing? What does the cost depend on?

Now the token costs $ 0.62. The initial price was $ 0.22. Depends on the number of tokens sold, the number of users,  the frequency of transactions, and many other criteria will affect the cost. Developers limit the number of tokens being sold. In the future, the price will continue to grow.

Now the cost has changed. At the moment, one XRPC costs $ 0.61. You can conclude that it's worth keeping an eye on the cost of each hour and comparing what benefits you can get.
ICO when the beginning and the end? can I still buy XRPC? Or already late? And on which site can you read more information? Something I do not fully understand about the project.

ICO ended on January 3, 2018. You're already late. But you can try to buy from the owners of the tokens.
What are the profits of investors? What is the difference between this platform and others? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

Profit for investors is that the cost of tokens will constantly grow. The number of tokens is limited. Also, you can easily transfer these tokens through various gadgets. From the increase in demand for the platform, the value of tokens will grow. From this, there will be many advantages for investors and token holders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What are the profits of investors? What is the difference between this platform and others? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ICO when the beginning and the end? can I still buy XRPC? Or already late? And on which site can you read more information? Something I do not fully understand about the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We can only transfer the domestic currency through the platform? Or you can make operations in dollar, ruble, euro?

Emm
XRP is the crypto currency. What are the rubles? Esteem on the Internet about кpиптoвaлютax before to ask. This is a platform for the rapid transfer of crypto currency.

The platform currency is XRPC. The parent of the platform is XRP. All actions on the platform are carried out for XRPC.
Activity: 742
Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs? Yes?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Activity: 602
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Activity: 602
Activity: 476
In which countries do they plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
Activity: 784
Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?

Well, actually, yes
This is a set of applications, you're right
Are there already ready prototypes or not?
I did not hear anything about it
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
if this was what was going on in closed mode.
No information has been received from the developers about this
Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?

Well, actually, yes
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
Activity: 784

Well, actually, yes
Activity: 686

Well, actually, yes
Pages:
Jump to: