Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 100. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the teaser is very cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
wow really not bad..I'm interested in it
do you think that it's good investiment?
I'm just interested in the opinions of other investors
I see that there are a lot of interested investors
Activity: 616
I'm just interested in the opinions of other investors
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
5% per day from the landing? Why such huge numbers?
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.

it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?
is solidary. Why can not you just write to the creators and ask them all the questions that you want to get an answer to?
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.

it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?

Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Very interested in your project, I think it deserves attention!
But before investing, I would like to ask you a couple questions about the details of the project.
Where could I do this?
Hi
You can contact the developers through social networks or write them in a telegram.
Also on the site there is a special form for this!
Good luck to you!  Smiley
Activity: 574
Very interested in your project, I think it deserves attention!
But before investing, I would like to ask you a couple questions about the details of the project.
Where could I do this?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?
Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks  Smiley
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?

I do not know about this, I have not heard the information.
Most likely this will be known a little later  Wink
Ok, thanks for the info!  Smiley
Activity: 602
Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks  Smiley
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.

I do not know about this, I have not heard the information.
Most likely this will be known a little later  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Yes this is true!
But in which way?
And which currencies can be used for this?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Yes this is true!

Yes this is true!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Yes this is true!
Yes this is true!
Pages:
Jump to: