Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 108. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
What are your major products to boost XRPC?
 Huh
•   A wallet to keep your money in a safe place
•   A decentralized dashboard to lend XRPC
•   A decentralized exchange to manage all your ERC20 tokens
•   A special bot to trade XRPC and grow its value

When will you start sales? I need dates.
Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Clear Smiley I forgot to ask, when it will finish?
Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
And one more about prices? Is it possible for you to change?
Would it increase?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:
-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC

What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
Yes, they have limits! Total Supply: 10,000,000
Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?  Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Is this ico going to go on forever? the needle has not moved on the goal target? is this project dead like bit connect?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
 Huh

Would it increase?

Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?  Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project  Smiley
Contact us again and join us without doubt)) We are waiting for you)
 Wink
Activity: 434
 Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project  Smiley
 Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?
 Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?
 Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Jump to: