Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 111. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
in general, I think personally I will not lose anything from participating in this project, so I'm in the subject, and you think for yourself)))
  I completely agree with you. Consider that I am also in the topic. All the rest of luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
in general, I think personally I will not lose anything from participating in this project, so I'm in the subject, and you think for yourself)))
Activity: 490
it is still necessary to join their chat rooms and messengers. I will be aware of news and possible actions. Well or I will receive the main news by e-mail.
  yes, indeed, a good option. Maybe just there it will be possible to find answers to the questions of interest.
Activity: 434
it is still necessary to join their chat rooms and messengers. I will be aware of news and possible actions. Well or I will receive the main news by e-mail.
I here have a little looked the information on the Internet about technology Ethereum. They say they have a good reputation, and they cooperate with other platforms. Has anyone heard anything about this?
  why not. It is perfectly. Perhaps, on the recommendation and we can then participate and not in one project. I am sure that their conditions are as profitable and convenient as here.
I here have a little looked the information on the Internet about technology Ethereum. They say they have a good reputation, and they cooperate with other platforms. Has anyone heard anything about this?
guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
available, I looked. But I did not understand everything, but it's not very important to me. This is just a confirmation of the words about the project as a whole
  I tried to view them, were unavailable. I think the creators should solve this issue, because in my opinion this will be the best way to attract investors
  it's possible that you just have something with the connection. Try again, I'm sure you will succeed. In addition, there are groups and chats in social networks.
guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
available, I looked. But I did not understand everything, but it's not very important to me. This is just a confirmation of the words about the project as a whole
  I tried to view them, were unavailable. I think the creators should solve this issue, because in my opinion this will be the best way to attract investors
personally I can not tell you anything about this. If not, then probably the price of the token will be standard.
if you do not learn anything, try to contact the technical support of the site or write to the moderators
personally I can not tell you anything about this. If not, then probably the price of the token will be standard.
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed ..
yes, do not worry. Here and there are enough advantages. The main thing is the desire to understand the main points and concepts, and then everything will go as it should.
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed ..
guys, see, and if I missed the ICO, do I receive any residual bonuses?
but it seems to me that the project is strange. Creators are investors, the project of trust does not deserve, and the fact that XPR was not so popular, also speaks volumes.
hello to all. Well as I understand, for the beginning of cooperation and the introduction into the project enough superficial knowledge. The rest will penetrate eventually. So do not worry, we'll figure it all out, take part and learn everything !!
hello, like-minded people! I'm also blind here, like a mole. Interesting, but not always clear. Everything is foggy. I look here full of competent people, so do not worry much. I'll ask, read, learn, write, receive an answer and all the cases.
All the kind time of the day! I generally liked the project, but there are some questions!
  hello. It seems I'm not the only one who does not understand everything. I basically understand it. What are your questions?)
Jump to: