Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 110. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
Activity: 378
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
Activity: 686
Activity: 602
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?    Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
I agree! It remains only to wish good luck to the founders with the crowdsale   Smiley
Activity: 700
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
yes, I will participate! I will be happy if you do not join too!
Activity: 490
in principle, what I wanted, I found out. I think it's time to finish this. Thank you all for your advice!
  and you definitely decided that you will earn? Still, it seems like we have not all figured out about this project.
Activity: 616
in principle, what I wanted, I found out. I think it's time to finish this. Thank you all for your advice!
I will add that the project is not bad in its way, but the fact that I'm looking for information on third-party sites is not a crime, but a normal practice.
guys, I do not want to say anything bad about the creators. I'm just worried about my investments. Well, or future investments.
Activity: 434
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.
  it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
  these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
  why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?
  is solidary. Why can not you just write to the creators and ask them all the questions that you want to get an answer to?
Activity: 616
that there is ICO here, I am happy. And look, it seems also that this platform is built on Ethereum technology, which gives me more confidence.
  it's very good. But only on the one hand. And on the other - if something goes wrong, not only will the creators lose their investments
  these are just your assumptions. Judging by the same sources, the conditions of this platform are excellent, so you can not know how much they were insured
  why do you focus on the sources of the network? Can not you be satisfied with the information on the platform itself?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Jump to: