Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 113. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Dear sirs, what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.   Smiley
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
Very good! But what do you propose in such case? I heard something about XRPconnect.
Wonderful!  XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.

So useful information you gave to me. And how did you developed this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Dear sirs, what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.   Smiley
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
Very good! But what do you propose in such case? I heard something about XRPconnect.
Wonderful!  XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi guys! Can you help me with a question?
Yes, of course! More than this, we are glad to help you with every question you want.
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.
And can you be more specific about XRP?
It is quite simple. We can give you some data.
XRPCONNECT SPECIFICATIONS :
-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
Ok. Here comes one more question about timing. Will you be so kind also to tell me about this?
We offer XRPconnect (XRPC) via the ICO by issuing XRPconnect tokens to people who want to own them before XRPconnect (XRPC) is released in the open market. Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
It means that the duration is 30 days.
Thank you very much guys! I’ve heard everything I want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, of course! More than this, we are glad to help you with every question you want.
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.
Ok. Here comes one more question about timing. Will you be so kind also to tell me about this?
We offer XRPconnect (XRPC) via the ICO by issuing XRPconnect tokens to people who want to own them before XRPconnect (XRPC) is released in the open market. Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
It means that the duration is 30 days.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
BITCONNECT WASN'T ENOUGH OF A SCAM, SO NOW WE HAVE XRPCONNECT TOO!

If people are seriously "investing" in this, it shows how fucked up the crypto world has become.
Well it is official they left the scene and these guys are the ones who were the early investors of that ponzi.
So they start another one to build up the pyramid up again. Embarrassed

The warnings were out there, and now the chickens have come home to roost. Don't invest in anything these guys come up with.

Bitconnect has formally closed its lending platform and cryptocurrency exchange following warnings from Texas and North Carolina regulators. The Bitconnect Coin (BCC) digital currency is down 87% today and 93% from its December 29 high of $437. At press time, BCC is trading for just $30.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitconnect-closes-virtually-its-entire-operation-bcc-token-drops-87
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Okay, guys, all good luck then, I'll count up my future investments!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I completely agree with you, let's create good luck and be rich!
Activity: 616
yes, it's really time to experience all of the above and what we discussed here. Now confidence has increased.
  at me too, it was simply enough to search the necessary information from external sources
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
yes, it's really time to experience all of the above and what we discussed here. Now confidence has increased.
Activity: 616
and I almost reached the end of the description! The account goes to cents for each week !! That is, it turns out that now the tokens are worthless money! although given that we missed the pre-sale for almost 3 weeks, then maybe now everything will remain at the old cost ... how now would it know?
  try to write to the moderators. Or read the discussions of previous commentators. Perhaps there you will find the answer to your question. Are you sure you decided to participate in this project? Sure?
  yes, most likely I will participate. If, of course, this is possible
Jump to: