Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 115. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I now read your feedback and understand that you are strange people. Sitting on the forum of course it's easier to tell people how to work. Probably, it was easier for the creators to do this, well, or you generally should have no difference what principles they were guided in creating this project.
  do not swear, the fact is that people have interest in the emergence of something new. If we are talking about investments, it is certainly better to create a new platform with more favorable terms, as in principle, here, than "pump" the old one, because the second time in a not very popular project no one will be invested.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I now read your feedback and understand that you are strange people. Sitting on the forum of course it's easier to tell people how to work. Probably, it was easier for the creators to do this, well, or you generally should have no difference what principles they were guided in creating this project.
Activity: 154
as I understood from the first proposals, XRP was not very popular, but now it turns out that these investors decided to restore his reputation, let's say so, and not only. Well, increase the demand for investment.
 it is quite possible. But why then create a new platform for this, if it was enough just to artificially increase the demand for the proposed product, consulting with marketers?
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I wants to join airdrop, is airdrop is running now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
as I understood from the first proposals, XRP was not very popular, but now it turns out that these investors decided to restore his reputation, let's say so, and not only. Well, increase the demand for investment.
Activity: 476
in principle, there is some truth in your words. Description really leaves much to be desired. But, mind you, its creators are investors, which means people who understand the intricacies of investments. Also, do not forget which technology the project is based on - the Ethereum block chain.
Activity: 532
project is very doubtful, in my opinion. That description of the project that is available, absolutely does not inspire something like investing, but even just for mediation transactions. Although, perhaps, I do not have enough information. Who else agrees with me?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
BITCONNECT WASN'T ENOUGH OF A SCAM, SO NOW WE HAVE XRPCONNECT TOO!

If people are seriously "investing" in this, it shows how fucked up the crypto world has become.

I think these guys will go through all the coins and stick CONNECT at the end, we're going to get {InsertCoin}Connect for ever more.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

FOMO ROCKET commencing on Jan 15th.
Activity: 243
I haven't even opened their website but I can tell you one thing: I don't trust any project that spreads advertisement spam via PM on the forum.
Activity: 18
Just going to leave this right here.

"CEO of Xrpconnect comes out of the shadows for an interview"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bjgo2SU4p0
Activity: 280
How do you know to never invest into a project?
When you receive spam messages about the project from bots. I wonder how people really think that would work
Activity: 243
BITCONNECT WASN'T ENOUGH OF A SCAM, SO NOW WE HAVE XRPCONNECT TOO!

If people are seriously "investing" in this, it shows how fucked up the crypto world has become.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Sorry to say this to the investors, but this project has all the signs that scam projects often have.

1. No team members mentioned.
2. Advertisement through PM.
3. Unsafe website.

I'd think again before investing in this project. But it's not my money.
Activity: 142
At this point XRPconnect gives you ERC20 tokens and that's it, nothing more.

The truth is that people have been burned a lot by those so-called "lending" platforms.

I wouldn't invest until I see a working product.

You speak more like a MLM for such a working product. Well there is no updates from the team behind this. More like forgotten and haven't seen for awhile.
Activity: 378
This is a great project coming over in early 2018. The great next generation of arbitrage platform.
Good luck XRPConnect.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
While nothing very cool I personally do not see in this project. Maybe if you dig deeper.
But now it seems to me that this clone bitconnect.
We need to get to know the project more closely.
Activity: 13
At this point XRPconnect gives you ERC20 tokens and that's it, nothing more.

The truth is that people have been burned a lot by those so-called "lending" platforms.

I wouldn't invest until I see a working product.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is a great project coming over in early 2018. The great next generation of arbitrage platform.
Good luck XRPConnect.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 273
Why does "ceilifwardreal" send out spam PM's regarding this ICO?
Activity: 281
Receiving spam PM for this campaign.

Doesn't give me much confidence in this campaign if they're going to resort to that kind of bullshit.
I second it, got spam in PM as well. 146% is the same scam as Bitconnect.
Jump to: