Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm still interested in the question, what is vBot? what are its functions? does he pay profit or is it just a so-called technical worker?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
all the kind time of the day! based on your dialogue, it turns out that the release of a small token cache is a solution to some problem. but what specific problems, I really didn't catch. explain to me, please, the course of your thoughts.
the fact is that the big problem in the modern crypt market is that many investors have invested in a slow growing token with large deliveries due to lack of knowledge.
despite the fact that the creators against the MLM system, which is equated to the pyramids, nevertheless, this project, whatever one may say, is also a peculiar MLM. perhaps I'm confusing something, but the MLM system is multilevel marketing, isn't it?
the fact is that MLM participants have only a percentage of sales and attracting partners, and in this project the creators promise an independent 100% profit received from the bot and not paid by other investors' funds
and besides, MLM systems are not long-term in time, and this project, based on the brief information about it, promises to be 10 times longer than the above systems
Activity: 462
all the kind time of the day! based on your dialogue, it turns out that the release of a small token cache is a solution to some problem. but what specific problems, I really didn't catch. explain to me, please, the course of your thoughts.
the fact is that the big problem in the modern crypt market is that many investors have invested in a slow growing token with large deliveries due to lack of knowledge.
despite the fact that the creators against the MLM system, which is equated to the pyramids, nevertheless, this project, whatever one may say, is also a peculiar MLM. perhaps I'm confusing something, but the MLM system is multilevel marketing, isn't it?
the fact is that MLM participants have only a percentage of sales and attracting partners, and in this project the creators promise an independent 100% profit received from the bot and not paid by other investors' funds
Activity: 490
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
the reason, I believe, is that not all tokens in the pre-sale and sale period will be sold out, and many of them will be destroyed.
I don't quite understand why then, with such "hot" relevance, it was decided to use only 10 million tokens. what's the catch?
there is no trick. just the creators believe that too many tokens are also not an effective strategy. the reason for this I can't answer you
I don't quite understand why then, with such "hot" relevance, it was decided to use only 10 million tokens. what's the catch?
despite the fact that there is too little information on the project, I realized that the specialization of this project is arbitrage on crypto-currencies, in this case, I believe, the XRPC's token.
in general, you are right. today it is a fairly profitable trading strategy, which is based on the difference in asset prices on various exchanges.
yes, indeed. as far as I know, this is the minimum risk for investors and traders, and in some cases is completely absent.
despite the fact that there is too little information on the project, I realized that the specialization of this project is arbitrage on crypto-currencies, in this case, I believe, the XRPC's token.
in general, you are right. today it is a fairly profitable trading strategy, which is based on the difference in asset prices on various exchanges.
in principle, I would take part in this project. It seems to me that I will succeed in this part
tell me, please, do I understand correctly that the creators have a lot of experience in opening such platforms? Is it possible to trust their professionalism?
yes, of course. the development team is experienced bankers with expertise in the field of arbitrage trading Wink
well. then I am sure that the project will grow and develop. I would like that.
in principle, I would take part in this project. It seems to me that I will succeed in this part
tell me, please, do I understand correctly that the creators have a lot of experience in opening such platforms? Is it possible to trust their professionalism?
yes, of course. the development team is experienced bankers with expertise in the field of arbitrage trading Wink
what specifically are you interested in? The developers simply briefly and succinctly described the essence of the project.
it is a good project. The only thing that bothers me is that there is too little information for me. I'd like to see more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I hope this system will use Blockchain and the wallet based on ethereum.
XRPC use the blockchain, but they will create a special wallet after several time.
Do you think it would be appropriate? I think ethereum wallet is comfortable in use.
Why do they need to do something else for this system? Maybe it is a waste of resources.   
I don’t think so. Special XRPC wallet can offer fast exchanges and safety of your assets. It will compatible with other wallets too.
I hope you are right for this.
It could be a successful alternative if it really can improve the exploitation of this platform accordingly to their roadmap.
I’m sure in it. This platform offers many interesting perspectives))
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I hope this system will use Blockchain and the wallet based on ethereum.
XRPC use the blockchain, but they will create a special wallet after several time.
Do you think it would be appropriate? I think ethereum wallet is comfortable in use.
Why do they need to do something else for this system? Maybe it is a waste of resources.   
I don’t think so. Special XRPC wallet can offer fast exchanges and safety of your assets. It will compatible with other wallets too.
I hope you are right for this.
It could be a successful alternative if it really can improve the exploitation of this platform accordingly to their roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: