Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.
Activity: 588
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

I was very impressed by the activity program of the project. This is something new in this area of project development

What are you talking about? I do not understand what kind of activity program?

Well, do you think the project should develop? How should new project participants learn about it?

I do not even know ... Tell me how this is happening now in this area?

There is such a thing as a bounty program, some call a bonus program. Have you heard anything about this?

No, the first time lsishu unfortunately. What is happening there? What are they created for?

That people took part in the development of the project, helped him develop and carried him to the masses

Do people do it just to help the project? Or the project also somehow rewards people for these actions?

Konnovno project thanks the most active, charging them with the currency of their project, which in the future can be sold or stored and exchanged for something else

I understand, thank you very much for explaining, it's very interesting, I did not fully understand it, but I think everything will be clearly described in the description!
Activity: 336
I was very impressed by the activity program of the project. This is something new in this area of project development

Well, do you think the project should develop? How should new project participants learn about it?

There is such a thing as a bounty program, some call a bonus program. Have you heard anything about this?

No, the first time lsishu unfortunately. What is happening there? What are they created for?

That people took part in the development of the project, helped him develop and carried him to the masses

Do people do it just to help the project? Or the project also somehow rewards people for these actions?

Konnovno project thanks the most active, charging them with the currency of their project, which in the future can be sold or stored and exchanged for something else

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Listen, well, I really like the idea of ​​the project and even in some ways shocked! Because really the topic is very relevant. And there was no such project, which would be connected with the crypto currency.

I agree with you))) Still in detail to understand and in various kinds of risks. After all, they are always, right? Especially where there is investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Listen, well, I really like the idea of ​​the project and even in some ways shocked! Because really the topic is very relevant. And there was no such project, which would be connected with the crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?

Maybe there be benefits for investors? After all, this is an incentive and a reasonably good reason to invest Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: