Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it's very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream)))I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it's very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream)))
Activity: 476
And the period of ICO has already passed Huh I didn't miss it? Or it still lasts? Respond please, this is important.
Please tell us about the risks in more detail. Both global risks and within the platform. Is there a security guarantee for my investment and a guarantee of payback?
By the way, I have a question: can I use FCH tokens in my investing projects? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Listen, but the project is cool as a whole. Such projects usually don't have enough transparency, and you solve this issue with the help of blockchain technology. This makes me happy Smiley
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually. What do you think, what will all this lead to in the end?
How many tokens were released? Or will it be released?
Is it possible to pay your tokens not only on your platform, but in everyday life?))
Does the project managers assess the situation with the unstable bitcoine course as a risk to the project? And how do you assess this? Does it stop you that bitcoin isn't understandable situation? Roll Eyes

Personally, I don't stop. A year ago, those who were exploring the topic of crypto currency, also said that everything is very shaky and unreliable. And what is the result now?)) People have a big profit with this topic
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The XRPC team are successful arbitrage masters who firmly believe that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to developing solutions for profitable investments.
Does the project managers assess the situation with the unstable bitcoine course as a risk to the project? And how do you assess this? Does it stop you that bitcoin isn't understandable situation? Roll Eyes
I would like to know if the project is planned for a certain time, the set period or the duration of the project depends on the number of participants and the development of the system?
If suddenly the project closes and the platform stops working, all the digital models drawn will also be lost? Or will it be possible to save your portfolio in order to use it further? Huh
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Smiley
It's important to emphasize here that it was really cool to combine all the crypto-currencies (or digital currencies) into one, as the creators probably want. There would be a single electronic currency that everyone would use)))
What are the goals of the new XRP currency, other than profits? The struggle against speculation is part of the task? What are the goals of the new platform?
Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, the owners of XRP currency will no longer need to use other currencies Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I will be happy for all the detailed information on the risks of investment in this project)) someone has already invested? Roll Eyes

Oh yes! Are there any risks? For investments. It is important for me to learn about all the risks beforehand, before making an investment. I have a sad experience of participating in the project, which is based on blockchain technology. Now I'm cautious.

Yes, the topic of risks is an important topic. I would also not give up the details.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I will be happy for all the detailed information on the risks of investment in this project)) someone has already invested? Roll Eyes

Oh yes! Are there any risks? For investments. It is important for me to learn about all the risks beforehand, before making an investment. I have a sad experience of participating in the project, which is based on blockchain technology. Now I'm cautious.
Pages:
Jump to: