Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
it is written that the average interest rate is 20%. And as for the use of automatic bot, the rate rises due to the fact that it works with the currency in the market and thereby increases the income
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
On the project website there is a handy calculator of calculating the earnings from the currency you saw? There is a field for entering the amount of money in dollar equivalent and the number of days for the deposit, the benefits appear below
Wow, yes! I saw, and it's really impressive. What if you try to find a deposit interest? I understand that even a day after investing money you can get a profit?
Activity: 378
On the project website there is a handy calculator of calculating the earnings from the currency you saw? There is a field for entering the amount of money in dollar equivalent and the number of days for the deposit, the benefits appear below
The description is good, although there is a prospect for long-term development of the project. Maybe this project will become very popular after a while, as the market is flooded with one-off trading platforms
Earn with impressio.io
ARBITRAGE is just another service for investors. The only innovation that they took from the parent project is the presence of a bot
Yes, although bots are automatic and manual. here to whom that is more pleasant - there is an opportunity for a choice. This I think is a big plus of the project, do you agree with me?
ARBITRAGE is just another service for investors. The only innovation that they took from the parent project is the presence of a bot
Now generally you can not find the project page in either the tweeter or the telegram. What's happening? the project decided to close? or is this the norm for ICO now?
Maybe this is due to the fact that the developers have a new thread and ICO 2? I can argue, they rebranded the same project and launched in production
And where did you find the information about ICO 2? It would be very interesting to get acquainted. And this is the norm for such projects? or rather an exception? I do not understand which developer it makes sense to create another such project
This information is on the main page in the information post:
ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
this is a link to the new ICO: https://www.arbitraging.co/
This is a very strange way to promote the project, if at all it means anything at all. I doubt it for some reason ..
Does ICO 1 die? why there is no information from the developers?
I think that there is no point in experiencing ahead of time. Now we see only that the development team wanted to advertise their second project at the expense of the first, and for the first reason, that does not work with all the information resources, nothing new
Now generally you can not find the project page in either the tweeter or the telegram. What's happening? the project decided to close? or is this the norm for ICO now?
Maybe this is due to the fact that the developers have a new thread and ICO 2? I can argue, they rebranded the same project and launched in production
And where did you find the information about ICO 2? It would be very interesting to get acquainted. And this is the norm for such projects? or rather an exception? I do not understand which developer it makes sense to create another such project
ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
This is a very strange way to promote the project, if at all it means anything at all. I doubt it for some reason ..
Does ICO 1 die? why there is no information from the developers?
Earn with impressio.io
ICO 2 IS NOW LIVE !
+PARTICIPATE
Earn with impressio.io
And what is the bad MLM system that developers do not like so much? we can not know how their abot works.
Do you think this project has the right to life?
MLM and other pyramids have never been without cheated people, I think that the decision of authors and developers to abandon such a structure is justified
And what is the bad MLM system that developers do not like so much? we can not know how their abot works.
Technology Abot, as well as other features of the project were registered on the site, and now - when the site is unavailable - can only guess. This is a big question for developers: why repair the site a few days before the end of the ICO
Only my site does not work? I can not go to him for some days. What is the reason? now they change the domain name, or fix the design?
my site does not work either. But nevertheless, I did not track whether he worked the rest of the time, or not. I think this is a temporary shutdown, or a reboot
Earn with impressio.io
Only my site does not work? I can not go to him for some days. What is the reason? now they change the domain name, or fix the design?
In fact, everything works for me. Maybe the link is incorrect? https://xrpc.co/ico.html
check carefully! maybe you go through an incorrect link
Activity: 462
well then. judging by the road map, the platform will be launched in the second quarter of this year. but for the time being there is a period of ICO. I believe that it is necessary to take into account the best offer and start participating. I am sure that this project is waiting for success! Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I'm still interested in the question, what is vBot? what are its functions? does he pay profit or is it just a so-called technical worker?
this is a program, just an imitation of a person. you have the impression that there is a real person on the other side of the screen, not a web robot.
Pages:
Jump to: