Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Very cool project and a crazy loyalty program for the participants, I like it!

I support, the program of activity is pleasant to more and more participants!

Of course! I have not yet seen any other project provide such chic conditions!

I agree, by the way, how many tokens the project offers to its participants?

I myself do not remember exactly, but about 7 million.

This is not a bad indicator! Definitely very attractive in terms of investment!

Yes, yes, that's all the luxuries of the project!

Is that a lot of tokens at the start?

Of course! And the fact that you can have time to buy yourself a good part of them all

At that, at an attractive price! Super. Perhaps just so I will!
Activity: 588

Of course! And the fact that you can have time to buy yourself a good part of them all

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
the main thing is to believe in it!

good luck to all !
I am sure that we will be lucky and everything will be good!
forgive, forget. there are also bonuses)
if you just walk through the pluses
1 - anonymity
2 - good platform
3 - the Ether
I think it is quite a competent step - limiting the limit of coins that can be obtained in one way or another. This brings us closer to the realities of gold mining, where the resource is extracted hard, and its quantity is limited, hence its high cost
That is, your opinion that because of the small amount of currency as a whole - a high price is formed relative to the dollar? That is, the right decision would be to invest now, when buying a currency there is an opportunity to get a big bonus?
look:
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
Thats mean that u can get more than 40% of tolken for free, as bonus. It is really good movement
I'd like to see how much money will be raised in two months (ISO goes 60 days). I do not think that the figure will take me by surprise. And also I do not think that the currency will be popular among investors
Do not be so skeptical. I believe in the success of this project, it is engaged in a strong team. Moreover, I consider the project to be very ideological and different from a number of other projects
are you kidding? Projects that are similar to this very much. They flooded the forum a few years ago. If the idea of this project is only in a strong team, then it makes no sense to tell you that it is positioned everywhere as a strong and professional
The meaning of this project is that the currency is initially limited to the maximum amount, which makes it more attractive from the low risk of inflation
I understand this perfectly, but it seems to me that there is absolutely no point in this. If the currency was created as anti-inflation, then it would have other developers and another basis.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I think it is quite a competent step - limiting the limit of coins that can be obtained in one way or another. This brings us closer to the realities of gold mining, where the resource is extracted hard, and its quantity is limited, hence its high cost
That is, your opinion that because of the small amount of currency as a whole - a high price is formed relative to the dollar? That is, the right decision would be to invest now, when buying a currency there is an opportunity to get a big bonus?
look:
BEST OFFER!!!
Thats mean that u can get more than 40% of tolken for free, as bonus. It is really good movement
I'd like to see how much money will be raised in two months (ISO goes 60 days). I do not think that the figure will take me by surprise. And also I do not think that the currency will be popular among investors
Do not be so skeptical. I believe in the success of this project, it is engaged in a strong team. Moreover, I consider the project to be very ideological and different from a number of other projects
are you kidding? Projects that are similar to this very much. They flooded the forum a few years ago. If the idea of this project is only in a strong team, then it makes no sense to tell you that it is positioned everywhere as a strong and professional
The meaning of this project is that the currency is initially limited to the maximum amount, which makes it more attractive from the low risk of inflation
Activity: 339
Nevertheless, I do not force you to become investors of this project. I'm just saying that this project inspires confidence in me, and if your opinion is different, I do not mind
look:
BEST OFFER!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
look:
BEST OFFER!!!
I really want to believe you and your position. But the development team does not fit into its road map. The ICO program was to begin at the end of 2017 and go until the second quarter of 2018 .. Delayed with the start, cut back on the duration?
Activity: 339
look:
BEST OFFER!!!
Pages:
Jump to: