Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 35. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
 Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Who made XRPC?
Do these people have a lot of experience?
 Huh
XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
When does the ICO start? Tell me the dates
ICO TIMING

Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

Oh(I forgot to ask
When does the ICO end?
 Huh

Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
ICO duration: 60 days

Why do you think that your project is the best?
What about your token, why you are sure that it is the success?
First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
Cool project! Cool idea)) I will definitely participate)
I will be glad to it)) Thank you))
Good luck
 Smiley
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
XRPC has been created by tech developers and bankers with extensive experience in trading & arbitrage. We are based in France and Singapore and also have marketing teams distributed across the world. We realize all financial transactions in the world are going to be revolutionized by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on these facts, we formed a tech and financial based team to create the most innovative platform available in the current marketplace.
ICO TIMING

Starting:

Oh(I forgot to ask
When does the ICO end?
 Huh

Ending:

First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
Cool project! Cool idea)) I will definitely participate)
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
ICO TIMING

Starting:

Oh(I forgot to ask
When does the ICO end?
 Huh

Ending:

Who made XRPC?
 Huh
ICO TIMING

Starting:

Oh(I forgot to ask
When does the ICO end?
 Huh

Ending:
Earn with impressio.io
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
ICO TIMING

Starting:

Oh(I forgot to ask
When does the ICO end?
 Huh
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
ICO TIMING

Starting:
Earn with impressio.io
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
ICO TIMING
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
Earn with impressio.io
Who made XRPC?
 Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions
What you do not understand, maybe I can help you
I do not understand why so many tokens are made. More precisely not why and why
I do not quite understand what the problem is.
Well, why the project decided to release so many tokens? It's very much
Well, it's only known to the project and its developers)
And how do you think, why was such a large number produced?
You know, I've never even thought about this issue, and I do not know if it's worth discussing, they are
Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions
And how do you think, why was such a large number produced?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?
Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program

A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market

And how can anyone participate? What actions need to be taken?

Just share the record on facebook or twitter, better read the rules in more detail!

Well, then I'll go read the description of the project, otherwise I only looked with one eye)
Activity: 434
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?
Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program

A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market

And how can anyone participate? What actions need to be taken?

Just share the record on facebook or twitter, better read the rules in more detail!
Pages:
Jump to: