Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 34. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Developers write that there will be only 10 000 000 tokens. It is not enough ?
Will there be enough for everyone ? and whether it is necessary to increase their number ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
and which banks support this already ?Is there any information ?
YEAH, I didn't see those documents either . I think the information will be given later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And how do they plan to cooperate with banks ?
I have not heard about the ready list with the banks
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
and which banks support this already ?Is there any information ?
they enter into partnership agreements with many banks, this will quickly and without the need to transfer money between the networks of any Commission.
They will enter into partnership agreements with banks. This will make it possible to transfer money between millions of people almost instantly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very cool project ! I think it is very promising, I will follow its development.Tell me ,somebody in course, at the expense of their cooperation with the banks?
Yes, me, too, interested in this question. Do they really cooperate with banks ?
Yes, you are right ) They really will work with banks)
Very cool project ! I think it is very promising, I will follow its development.Tell me ,somebody in course, at the expense of their cooperation with the banks?
I totally agree. The project will clearly be to stay confident. Yes, the absolute truth. They plan to work in such a way that the partner banks were interested in the project.
Yes, me, too, interested in this question. Do they really cooperate with banks ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
 Huh
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
Very cool! But will you be so kind to be more specific in numbers?
 Huh
We only distribute with profits generated by arbitrage bots, we do not have MLM or Ponzi structure or guarantee to pay unrealistic 40-70% returns a month. To ensure that XRPC is the longest lasting and most sustainable ever we will only distribute actual profits from arbitrage.
I want to know the details about the token) Do me a favor!
Tell me about the tokens

-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW

Are there any good offers? Bonuses?
I would be very happy about this)
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC

Wow! Cool!
It's a good news))
Thank you

It's my pleasure)) Happy to help)
I will be glad to cooperate with you
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
 Huh
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
 Huh
We only distribute with profits generated by arbitrage bots, we do not have MLM or Ponzi structure or guarantee to pay unrealistic 40-70% returns a month. To ensure that XRPC is the longest lasting and most sustainable ever we will only distribute actual profits from arbitrage.
Tell me about the tokens

BEST OFFER!!!

Wow! Cool!
It's a good news))
Thank you
 Huh
 Huh
Tell me about the tokens

BEST OFFER!!!
 Huh
 Huh
Tell me about the tokens

Huh
 Huh
Tell me about the tokens

Huh
 Huh
Tell me about the tokens
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: