Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How will the user receive data on the possibility of arbitrage transactions? Because it may be that at one point it will be possible to make several transactions as in this case will behave bot.
Will come to your device alerts about deals, what kind of deal you just choose.
The bot also provides the ability to put triggers on the execution of transactions, which also simplifies the trading process. I think in the future, the developers will be in every way to modify the bot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How will the user receive data on the possibility of arbitrage transactions? Because it may be that at one point it will be possible to make several transactions as in this case will behave bot.
Will come to your device alerts about deals, what kind of deal you just choose.
Another important detail that bothers me a little ,is the fact that the project site has no information about the development team .
Is the website really do not have information on the development team? I can't believe it ,this can not be, can you provide a link to the site?
By the way, the website link in the topic also broken, here you go link https://www.xrpc.co/ and see for yourself, maybe I just didn't see. If you find something please write me.
Activity: 714
Another important detail that bothers me a little ,is the fact that the project site has no information about the development team .
Is the website really do not have information on the development team? I can't believe it ,this can not be, can you provide a link to the site?
he cryptocurrency market is very volatile, an illiterate trader can lose his capital very quickly, but this volatility makes very good differences in rates ,which plays into the hands of developers and users of this platform.
Interestingly, the bot will meet users ' expectations or not?? I believe over time, the bot will lose its ability to communicate and find possible arbitrage transactions
The bot is developed on complex mathematical hardware algorithms, personally I can not say how it will work in practice because I am not particularly strong in the technical part of the question.
he cryptocurrency market is very volatile, an illiterate trader can lose his capital very quickly, but this volatility makes very good differences in rates ,which plays into the hands of developers and users of this platform.
Interestingly, the bot will meet users ' expectations or not?? I believe over time, the bot will lose its ability to communicate and find possible arbitrage transactions
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, an illiterate trader can lose his capital very quickly, but this volatility makes very good differences in rates ,which plays into the hands of developers and users of this platform.
The project offers a good solution for relatively safe investments .I think prudent and careful investors will look at the etio platform
It is very good that the developers have reduced the number of tokens to 10000000 ,thus they prepared a plateau for the successful growth of their token,but of course if the project is successful .
A small amount of release this is not the first indicator that denotes the success token, most importantly, that this token is if the token is empty if at least 500000 it will not grow if the project itself is bad.
This project has quite an interesting idea, I think just 10 million tokens is what it takes to provide a good growth potential for this project.
Taking into account how much may increase the capitalization of this project, it can be assumed that one token will cost very expensive.
It is very good that the developers have reduced the number of tokens to 10000000 ,thus they prepared a plateau for the successful growth of their token,but of course if the project is successful .
A small amount of release this is not the first indicator that denotes the success token, most importantly, that this token is if the token is empty if at least 500000 it will not grow if the project itself is bad.
This project has quite an interesting idea, I think just 10 million tokens is what it takes to provide a good growth potential for this project.
Activity: 532
Will they make a mobile application ?
I don't think that's a good idea. why is it necessary ?
I heard what they were thinking about the mobile platform. But at what stage ,I don't know .if there are developers - they will answer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Developers write that there will be only 10 000 000 tokens. It is not enough ?
Will there be enough for everyone ? and whether it is necessary to increase their number ?
The developers say that this is enough. Because the more they are produced ,the lower the price of one.
interesting question about the app. I would polls, I think it's useful
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I don't think that's a good idea. why is it necessary ?
Activity: 204
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Developers write that there will be only 10 000 000 tokens. It is not enough ?
Will there be enough for everyone ? and whether it is necessary to increase their number ?
The developers say that this is enough. Because the more they are produced ,the lower the price of one.
Pages:
Jump to: