Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 50. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
the relevance of the project is important. In general, the platform is wonderful, I'm sure that as soon as I find out all the questions that interest me, I will participate here
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Do not worry, I think that in the near future it will be announced what decision the developers will make on how to properly complete their campaign. And you will have an interest in investing your money in this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
But for the time being I will not be in a hurry to invest in this project, as it causes me some questions so far. I'm not sure about the scheme for investors to receive money in a return campaign
But the obvious advantage is that the developers of the project are software developers. This means that the service has powerful support and the ability to customize
Yes, customization is a very great advantage of the service. Now a lot of projects are done according to the same scheme, they are linear to some extent
I hope that this project will breathe new life
The development team has a fairly clear plan for the next period of the year. This can not but please investors. I think that gifts will be still prepared for them, since the development team of the project is its strongest side
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
But the obvious advantage is that the developers of the project are software developers. This means that the service has powerful support and the ability to customize
Yes, customization is a very great advantage of the service. Now a lot of projects are done according to the same scheme, they are linear to some extent
I hope that this project will breathe new life
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
What do you have in mind when talking about all directions? Something concrete?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Activity: 420
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I agree, there is a vulnerability, I believe! But why the development team did not pay attention to it? my brother had a similar problem because of an unprotected connection
Activity: 462
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
I agree! It remains only to wish good luck to the founders with the crowdsale  Smiley
Activity: 196
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
Activity: 462
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: