Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 51. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
Activity: 196
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
Activity: 462
Activity: 196
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I saw the following phrase in white paper: the system allows you to safely store funds on your offline wallet, based on a web browser, android or iOS
But what about the large number of viruses on the network? as well as a large loss of data from devices on android?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
Very good! But what do you propose in such case? I heard something about XRPconnect.
Wonderful!  XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
So useful information you gave to me. And how did you developed this?
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 238
what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
Very good! But what do you propose in such case? I heard something about XRPconnect.
Wonderful!  XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
So useful information you gave to me. And how did you developed this?
Activity: 476
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?
It seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
What are the favorable conditions in question?
What can this project bring to the banking sector?
Well, at least it allows you to provide transactions without any commissions from anywhere in the world.
Also a very profitable offer for cash investments   Wink
How exactly will transactions go without commission?
I assume they will be made through their own token and therefore the commission will not be charged, possibly so
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
Well, at least it allows you to provide transactions without any commissions from anywhere in the world.
How exactly will transactions go without commission?
Activity: 434
anyway, I'm not going to invest in such a project. It is aimed at benefiting the creators of this project, but not on the implementation of investments by ICO participants Cry
The meaning of this project is that all investments of investors are going to support the software market. The team of organizers will be able to realize the software in different directions
Activity: 686
anyway, I'm not going to invest in such a project. It is aimed at benefiting the creators of this project, but not on the implementation of investments by ICO participants Cry
Pages:
Jump to: